[Resolved] Paying customer and verified owner needs support

Jacky Tooma

While trying to update I ran into a problem.

I paid for both the a320 as well as the a319. I have the invoices to prove this. I have the functioning old  version (2.0.2.400) installed on my system.

What I do not have is an email with an order or serial number(what I do have are emails with order and serial numbers of even other flightsim purchase I have made). In fact, I had to use paypal to track down the company that charged me for the software.

What I also do not have is access to support despite of being a Verified Owner. That is why I am posting here.

Now, I may be wrong about this, but being a verified owner means I have registered my purchases on this site. Am I correct in assuming this?

If that is the case, why am I required to re-enter my order and serial, not on the product update page(which is understandable), but in my profile? Why can I not access this data on that page like on other sites?

Regardless, I no long seem to have the email with the order and serial number(I found a email from Fastspring with a license key, but no order number) and no way to access support in spite of being a verified owner.

Not happy,

Jacky Tooma

3 minutes ago, Ralf Zimmermann said:

My Order Number is written in the Header of the Fastspring Mail (FLI.....).

Thanks, that worked. I thought the order numbers started with ST...   should have been more bold. Still the Fastspring email does not come up when you search flight sim labs.

Regardless, thank you for your help,

Jacky Tooma

2 minutes ago, Jacky Tooma said:

Thanks, that worked. I thought the order numbers started with ST...   should have been more bold. Still the Fastspring email does not come up when you search flight sim labs.

Regardless, thank you for your help,

Jacky Tooma

ST are the old ones used by eSellerate. Since eSellerate is gone, they moved to Fastspring. I just did a search in my mail using fastspring and the come up fine.

2 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

All sorted @Jacky Tooma?

Yes, it was a little confusing that the invoices were not searchable with flight sim labs, but I have now saved the invoices to files for future use.

I am not able to verify my products in my account settings(i get an error message) and none are listed there either, only the prompt to enter email, serial and order numbers. I do not know if this is normal.

Thank you. Happy again,

Jacky Tooma

Norman Blackburn

Hi Jacky,

There is no requirement to add your products.  This was something that was required back with Esellerate purchases only.

Glad that everything else is now sorted for you.