Question before buying

STEFAN DORDEVIC

STEFAN DORDEVIC

Hi Flightsimlabs community,

I've several questions before I buy the ''bus''.

1)Should I wait for sharklet version or should I buy it now(if sharklet version won't come as a expansion of the base product why would I buy it now  when  can latter)?

2)Can we expect to get CPDLC instruments bellow stb instrument just like on Aerosoft's bus?

3)How is community satisfied with the aircraft and Flightsimlabs in general?
4)Can we expect furthure product develompent and A321 sharklet(NEO won't come soon I know,Airbus isn't so lovely when giving data)

5)When I buy the product how can I get full access to the forum

Thank you community for sparing your time for my questions

Miguel Leandro

Hi Stefan, i can answer with my opinion:

1) FSL has the best Airbus simulation in the market, i won't wait for a sharklet if i can fly today the non sharklet version. You will upgrade the sharklet when available.

2) Developers will answer, but i think its planned... 

3) I'm very satisfied with the aircraft and with the company. The aircraft flies so nicely. They publish updates very often.

4) A321 without sharklet it's the next expansion, then i think we will receive the sharklets for A320... (if i recall correctly..)

5) When you buy the product, you can acces to your forum's profile, then put your serial to register your account with the bus. Then you will have full access.

• Thanks 1
STEFAN DORDEVIC
On 8/31/2019 at 10:47 AM, Miguel Leandro said:

Hi Stefan, i can answer with my opinion:

1) FSL has the best Airbus simulation in the market, i won't wait for a sharklet if i can fly today the non sharklet version. You will upgrade the sharklet when available.

2) Developers will answer, but i think its planned... 

3) I'm very satisfied with the aircraft and with the company. The aircraft flies so nicely. They publish updates very often.

4) A321 without sharklet it's the next expansion, then i think we will receive the sharklets for A320... (if i recall correctly..)

5) When you buy the product, you can acces to your forum's profile, then put your serial to register your account with the bus. Then you will have full access.

Thanks for your opinion I think I'm going to buy it.

Norman Blackburn
11 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

Thanks for your opinion I think I'm going to buy it.

You won't be disappointed.

STEFAN DORDEVIC

One more questions guys,

When I buy A320 where can I find my serial and download link and how can I access them in future?

And will we get those small displays located below stand by instrument, I've believe it's used for CPDLC.

Thanks,

S.D

Norman Blackburn

Hi Stefan,

For your purchase details just go to https://flightsimlabs.onfastspring.com/account/ and enter your email after which you will have a link to view them.

You can always download your purchases from https://redownload.flightsimlabs.com/

The DCDU - those little screens.  If I told you I would have to kill you :) 

• Thanks 1
Søren Rasmussen
On 9/3/2019 at 7:37 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Stefan,

For your purchase details just go to https://flightsimlabs.onfastspring.com/account/ and enter your email after which you will have a link to view them.

You can always download your purchases from https://redownload.flightsimlabs.com/

The DCDU - those little screens.  If I told you I would have to kill you :) 

Hi Norman,

I have tried twice now to get a link to my account through https://flightsimlabs.onfastspring.com/account/ and never received a mail back with the link to account details.

rgds

Søren

Søren Rasmussen
20 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Søren

Drop us an email to support@flightsimlabs.com please

Hi Norman,

Done.

rgds

Søren

STEFAN DORDEVIC

@Norman Blackburn

Hi Norman,

Just one small question.

Is there a possibility to stear aircraft on ground using ailerons via autorudder option in p3d.

My rudder failed so I won't have one for 1-3 months.

Thanks,

P.S

Can't wait for A320/321 sharklets...

Norman Blackburn

Hi Stefan,

Autorudder is not supported - indeed we ask for it to be turned off.  You could of course use keys to control on the ground.

Søren Rasmussen
On 9/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Søren

Drop us an email to support@flightsimlabs.com please

Hi Norman,

In your support mail answer you mentioned that ' I have just asked the system to send your details also - to <removed>. Please check any spam folders etc.'

I have not seen any related mails yet - just for your info.

I have checked spam and junk mail folders.

rgds

Edited by Norman Blackburn
Removed email address
2 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

@Norman Blackburn

Hi Norman,

Sorry mate  I have a one more queation.

Does FSlabs product A320/321 have a descend wind entry fuction and wind entries in general for better fuel and time prediction?

the a320 has wind uplink plus automatic if set up for that ie the easyjet ones.

STEFAN DORDEVIC
22 minutes ago, koen meier said:

the a320 has wind uplink plus automatic if set up for that ie the easyjet ones.

So I just save the flight via PFPX in Fslabs folder(Routes) and I automatically get wind uplink.
Do I have whole procedure discribed in manual?

Thanks,
S.D

44 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

So I just save the flight via PFPX in Fslabs folder(Routes) and I automatically get wind uplink.
Do I have whole procedure discribed in manual?

Thanks,
S.D

No you manually need to request the winds from the winds page that can be accessed via init A.

Procedures are described in the manuals.

• Thanks 1
Markus Burkhard
2 hours ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

Wind data is independent from your flight planning software. When you request wind data via datalink, that data is then taken from ActiveSky. So you need ActiveSky to simulate wind data request via datalink. If you don't own ActiveSky, then wind data can be entered manually.

• Thanks 1