<Resolved> installation problem

erkan goktepe

erkan goktepe

hi. everyone. just i purchased yesterday A320 x  for Fsx.i have fsx steam and fsx loaded in my computer.. But when click installation button it does not recognise my fsx steam. so i am a bit confused.

i read same issues in forum but i couldnt resolve the problem.

anyone help me please...

fslab.PNG

Norman Blackburn

Amazing.  You found the tool, installed it and ran it all within a few minutes and it “did not work”. What didnt work?

erkan goktepe

just i did step by step .it is simple doing that. but no result .by the way i have Fsx and Fsx steam(not 62615).

Norman Blackburn

Hi Erkan,

Please some more info.  What was no result?  The tool didn’t start, didnt run, didnt write to the registry? Did you run it as admin?  The tool ran, did everything its supposed to and reads back the proper registry entries but the 320x still wont install.

Norman Blackburn

Erkan,

Run the 320x installation again.  

Next look in your temporary directory - easiest way to find it is by typing %temp% in the address bar.  Find the two most recently created files called setup?????.log and attach those to an email to us here at support.  DO NOT attach them to this post.

Norman Blackburn

Erkan

Thanks for the log.  Take a look at the  file under the section where it is trying to find your sim.  Things do not match up.

Norman Blackburn

Erkan has replied by email to say this has been resolved.

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic