Spotlights are bad

Mengbaby

hi! The lights are not good, the night landing lights, the strobe lights are not working, the strobe lights are small, the landing lights and the strobe lights are not shining on the ground, is that a problem with dynamic lighting? spotlights is the latest version,The ceiling light is not bright enough, the lighting effect is very bad, the floodlight is not bright enough, I am very depressed。

Scott Wilson

p3d has a fix max of dyn lights in the cfg file. If you are at an airport with lots of dynamic lights and a traffic tool like Ultimate Traffic live then I get this. Try starting a new scenario at night in a small default airport somewhere and see if that helps. Dyn lighting is still a bit bugged when maxed out.

1 hour ago, koen meier said:

Have you turned the flood lights on the center pedestal on. Have you switched the dome light on the overhead panel.

Yes, I did, but it didn't work

1 hour ago, Scott Wilson said:

p3d has a fix max of dyn lights in the cfg file. If you are at an airport with lots of dynamic lights and a traffic tool like Ultimate Traffic live then I get this. Try starting a new scenario at night in a small default airport somewhere and see if that helps. Dyn lighting is still a bit bugged when maxed out.

Can you tell me how to do it

Scott Wilson

First start a new scenario from the p3d menu at night in a small default airport with the a320 and see if your lights are working .

17 hours ago, Scott Wilson said:

First start a new scenario from the p3d menu at night in a small default airport with the a320 and see if your lights are working .

Changing airports is no better!Basically be lamplight is usable, it is brightness is insufficient, do not have reflex effect!:D

Norman Blackburn

Which version of the 320x is installed?

Which Version of Spotlights is installed?

When using a default plane do you see a little icon in the bottom left corner of the screen?

15 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Which version of the 320x is installed?

Which Version of Spotlights is installed?

When using a default plane do you see a little icon in the bottom left corner of the screen?

FSLabs_A320X_P3D_v2.0.2.352

FSLabs_SpotLights_v2.0.0.15

I did not see the small icon in the lower left corner. I repeatedly reinstalled the program, but it still did not work!

360截图20190527092028515.jpg

360截图20190527092216770.jpg

58 minutes ago, koen meier said:

You just hidden the icon. As long as it is visible in the addons tab you are good.

No open hide, you look at the picture, I think the spotlight is not being used!

1171302965_36020190527125856393.thumb.jpg.7dca22efebcc6e732493f6b058a9bb42.jpg

Søren Dissing

Spotlights IS being used! However, in the FSLabs products the small icon is not visible since it is not needed, all light controls are integrated in the aircraft.

11 hours ago, Søren Dissing said:

Spotlights IS being used! However, in the FSLabs products the small icon is not visible since it is not needed, all light controls are integrated in the aircraft.

Thank you for your answer!But so far the spotlight has had no effect!