PC-Question

Proksch Wolfgang

Proksch Wolfgang

Hi all,

I want to purchase your great Airbus but i‘m not sure if my Pc is good enough for it.I have P3d v4.4 with ORBX FTX Central,ActiveSky and some Scenerys. My PC: 

Predator G3 -710 Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3,40Ghz, 16 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Thanks for help

Greetings from Austria

On 4/19/2019 at 9:32 AM, Proksch Wolfgang said:

Hi all,

I want to purchase your great Airbus but i‘m not sure if my Pc is good enough for it.I have P3d v4.4 with ORBX FTX Central,ActiveSky and some Scenerys. My PC: 

Predator G3 -710 Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3,40Ghz, 16 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Thanks for help

Greetings from Austria

*if* your system is well set up and optimised it'll run it but you'll have to compromise quite heavily on many aspects, like detail and background operations such as AI traffic ETC. The FSL A320/19 is quite different to other add on aircraft because it is running something akin to a completely separate simulation on top of the core P3D, and therefore requires quite some processing bandwidth. That's what makes it so brilliant but the downside is that it really shows up P3D's limitations.

For an experience where you'll be able to focus more on your flying and less on getting it to work well, you'll really want to have a CPU running at 4.5Ghz minimum and a GPU that can keep up. More RAM would also be advantageous, particularly if it's running @ higher speed.

Greetings from Cambridge UK!

Proksch Wolfgang

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply.Unfortunately i do not have the best System for the Airbus but i hope the best.With medium Settings and no AI Traffic i'll give it a Try.

Ramon De Valencia
2 hours ago, Proksch Wolfgang said:

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply.Unfortunately i do not have the best System for the Airbus but i hope the best.With medium Settings and no AI Traffic i'll give it a Try.

The magic is to keep your Autogen Draw Distance at normal, as well as the veg and building density. Another suggestion LOD Radius at high or one notch before maximum.

for the AI traffic I use AIG OIC, in the game the traffic slider at 50% and externally I use the AI traffic manager to keep the number of AI Aircraft at 40 maximum.

Run Vsync On, TB on, Frame rate limiter at 33 or unlimited (try both and choose whatever you likethe most).

That will do the trick.

Jimi Viitanen

I use i7 2600, 12gb DDR3 ram memory and GTX 1060 3gb, and i need fly on 2D panel but it doesn't matter for me (Dont know you)...But I get +40fps on all conditions on default airport or aerosoft airports, expect London or New york(big cities etc) :D Also I have all addons such FTX global, rex, active sky and background programs projectfly, PRO ATC-X etc... If somebody want see my settings, I can drop it below.

Simulator P3D v4.5