GSX define converyor belt or cargo loader

Hardik Ramnani

Hardik Ramnani

Greetings,

Maybe I'm blind or definitely, but I wanted to know is there a way to tell GSX  to use Convener belt (bags) on the rear cargo hold and a cargo loader (cargo units) on the forward hold?

Regards

Gerard Beekmans

There is a document "Airframe Options" I believe it's called, or something similar, after you install the latest A320 version. It talks about you being able to edit the fltsim.cfg file to specifically enable the use of containers instead of bags. I think that's what you're looking for? Look at that manual and see if those options work for you.

Hardik Ramnani
Just now, Gerard Beekmans said:

There is a document "Airframe Options" I believe it's called, or something similar, after you install the latest A320 version. It talks about you being able to edit the fltsim.cfg file to specifically enable the use of containers instead of bags. I think that's what you're looking for? Look at that manual and see if those options work for you.

Yep exactly thanks i'll have a look

Sabine Meier

Sadly it enables both locations to either belt or uld depending on the selection made. You can’t change it so one belt and the other uld.

Arto E.P. Karhu

Which, in my experience, would be very rare way to load the thing up. :) It has been done, though, and I'm not saying that some airlines couldn't do weird things on regular basis. The usual reason is shortage of ULDs, and therefore reverting into less civilized way of loading bags in as bulk whereas the cargo is usually loaded into AKH's or on the plates in advance. In vast majority of cases, however, it is either ULDs or bulk, dictated usually by the destination station.

• Like 2