[Resolved] Nana.GUI Error

Brian McCumiskey

Brian McCumiskey

Hello,

I reinstalled my sim yesterday and everything was working fine, however while I was trying to load the A319 just now, I get a pop-up saying "FSLabs Important Message" with nothing written on it. I close the sim and a different pop-up comes up saying something about "Nana.GUI detects memory leaks in windows_manager" and "4 windows are uninstalled". Help?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Brian,

please send an email to support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com so our team can assist you.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Jose Pablo Gomez Bermudez
On 4/2/2019 at 2:37 PM, Brian McCumiskey said:

Hello,

I reinstalled my sim yesterday and everything was working fine, however while I was trying to load the A319 just now, I get a pop-up saying "FSLabs Important Message" with nothing written on it. I close the sim and a different pop-up comes up saying something about "Nana.GUI detects memory leaks in windows_manager" and "4 windows are uninstalled". Help?

Hi Brian, did you get a fix for this? I have the same issue 4 days and no solution yet.

Thanks. 

1555125720167blob.jpg

1555126332746blob.jpg

On 4/4/2019 at 2:53 AM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear Brian,

please send an email to support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com so our team can assist you.

Thanks!

Help please!!!

Thanks

Brian McCumiskey
51 minutes ago, Jose Pablo Gomez Bermudez said:

1555125720167blob.jpg

1555126332746blob.jpg

Help please!!!

Thanks

I did find the fix at least for me. I found I had the wrong install of spotlights. Try reinstalling the correct version of spotlights and it worked for me. 

59 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

I did find the fix at least for me. I found I had the wrong install of spotlights. Try reinstalling the correct version of spotlights and it worked for me. 

Thank you Brian for replying back, I have FSLabs_SpotLights_v2.0.0.12 is this the one you have?

Thanks 

Best regards. 

Brian McCumiskey
21 minutes ago, Jose Pablo Gomez Bermudez said:

Thank you Brian for replying back, I have FSLabs_SpotLights_v2.0.0.12 is this the one you have?

Thanks 

Best regards. 

Yes. I might suggest reinstalling spotlights and see if that works. If that doesn’t work, submit a ticked to FSLabs

I take that back. Uninstall spotlights and see if it works. If it does then reinstall so then we can diagnose if it’s a problem with spotlights or the aircraft. 

15 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

Yes. I might suggest reinstalling spotlights and see if that works. If that doesn’t work, submit a ticked to FSLabs

I take that back. Uninstall spotlights and see if it works. If it does then reinstall so then we can diagnose if it’s a problem with spotlights or the aircraft. 

15 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

Thank you I did it and it worked, really appreciate your time and support. 

Best regards. 

Brian McCumiskey
Just now, Jose Pablo Gomez Bermudez said:

Thank you I did it and it worked, really appreciate your time and support. 

Best regards. 

Of course! I may not be an FSLabs employee but it always makes me happy to help someone else with their problems ;) Flight Sim is one of those hobbies that breaks a lot. Even saying that is an understatement. 

• Like 2