Some questions from a newbie

Sabri Khezzane

Sabri Khezzane

Hello my friends :)

I’m a newbie, I juste bought P3D V3 and A320x yesterday and unfortunatly my computer is not able to run correctly, too old for expecting something. 

But I tried and I unistalled all those soft, and I continue with my fsx for this short moment. I’m looking for a new machine, my choice regarding my budget is a Predator Orion P3000, I hope it will be enough to play at P3D with A320X and some add ons.

So my questions are :

- I uninstall A320X from my old laptop, and I wondering if I will not get any problem for install it on my new machine ? (I already activate my license)

- Where I will get the official Air France livery from fslab (with cabin sounds, etc...) ? I just found some members whom share their en own files.

Many thanks in advance for help ;)

cheers

Sabine Meier
11 minutes ago, Sabri Khezzane said:

Hello my friends :)

I’m a newbie, I juste bought P3D V3 and A320x yesterday and unfortunatly my computer is not able to run correctly, too old for expecting something. 

But I tried and I unistalled all those soft, and I continue with my fsx for this short moment. I’m looking for a new machine, my choice regarding my budget is a Predator Orion P3000, I hope it will be enough to play at P3D with A320X and some add ons.

So my questions are :

- I uninstall A320X from my old laptop, and I wondering if I will not get any problem for install it on my new machine ? (I already activate my license)

- Where I will get the official Air France livery from fslab (with cabin sounds, etc...) ? I just found some members whom share their en own files.

Many thanks in advance for help ;)

cheers

Point one uninstall should be sufficient.

point two you need to register your purchase on this forum via your account.

have you bought v3 or v4 as v3 isn’t supported by Lockheed Martin anymore and is also a 32bit software while v4 is 64bit which enables more RAM usage.

Sabri Khezzane

Thank you very much for your quick reply :)

So I didn’t know for version :( I bought V3 version for P3D and A320X

Should I have to pay again for A320X V4 ? With a new machine, I think P3D V4 will install and run correctly.

Too much mistakes for me :/

Sabine Meier
Just now, Sabri Khezzane said:

Thank you very much for your quick reply :)

So I didn’t know for version :( I bought V3 version for P3D and A320X

Should I have to pay again for A320X V4 ? With a new machine, I think P3D V4 will install and run correctly.

Too much mistakes for me :/

Yep that is another purchase but I don’t know if the small upgrade price still works. Which is like 40$ versus the full price. It is important to check which version you buy.

You seem to have the right version for your simulator. Don't worry. If you've made the best choice to buy a 32bit software is a different matter. It is already dated. 

Sabri Khezzane
25 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

You seem to have the right version for your simulator. Don't worry. If you've made the best choice to buy a 32bit software is a different matter. It is already dated. 

Thank you guys !! 

Do you think that predator Orion p3000 is enough to play with both softwares (P3D V3.4 and A320X V1.01), and few add ons like orbx, etc... ?

:)