Important please read! Flight 1 software security risk

samuelfewtrell

samuelfewtrell

Hello today I received a message from the credit card company that was used to purchase the Ifly 747 (flight 1 software) apereas to have been hacked or a staff member has been misusing customer card details as of today I have received a message from my card company who have confirmed that the credit card details was used on a uber ride today approximately 38 pounds was used,this is a significant security risk,i am posting this because I do not want this to happen to anyone else,if anyone has an email for flight 1 software it would be greatly appreciated if you could share this with me as I will be sending a email to them about this (this is no way meant to attack the company ,but I feel this is unacceptable and illegal if they have not been hacked and I think it would be important for people to know this to stop this from happening).

Samuel

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Samuel,

we appreciate your willingness to share this information with other FSLabs / Flight1 users, however, it would be more appropriate to post this info in Flight1's forum instead. Their web site is "http://www.flight1.com/"

Please contact them directly through their site / forum. Thank you!

• Lefteris Kalamaras locked this topic