Ezca3 vs chase plane for fslabs

Brad Zimmer

I am a long time chase plane user but some of the features with ezca 3 intrigue me; specifically turbulence.  For those that have used both, can you tell me the pros and cons of both cams?  

EZDOK is  better in terms of vibration, the camera is slightly inferior to chaseplane. There are minor issues with the latest version,shortcuts sometimes fail.

7 hours ago, Brad Zimmer said:

I am a long time chase plane user but some of the features with ezca 3 intrigue me; specifically turbulence.  For those that have used both, can you tell me the pros and cons of both cams?  

I prefer ChasePlane!:)

8 hours ago, Brad Zimmer said:

How does the motion effects in EZdok compare to Chaseplane in relation to flaps, wind, speed brakes, anticipation, etc?

The shaking and stuff like flaps and winds etc is pretty impressive in ChasePlane.

I suggest you give EZdok a try as you can refund it if you don't like it.

ChasePlane Ui is a lot better than EZdok!

16 hours ago, Brad Zimmer said:

1147752365_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.78bee03a512d7c930f97413d37800445.png1904973859_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.d791d5625193ad67061c0d72f3d5cc8c.png196672920_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.b74cfdb33ec2c6182a0d793b9bc37486.pngWhat are your Chaseplane settings?  For me it either shakes with wind too much or not at all,.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:35 PM, Peng Jia said:

EZDOK is  better in terms of vibration, the camera is slightly inferior to chaseplane. There are minor issues with the latest version,shortcuts sometimes fail.

Can you create hotkeys on a joystick to switch views? Are there community downloadable presets for fslabs?