Website "Feature" Suggestion

Marcell Csendes

Marcell Csendes

Hey.

Just wondering the verified planes could be a little bit modified as it right now may using just too much space. I mean A320-X, A319-X, Concorde-X, would be just enough with a Tick.

Plus:. It is just my opinion, but Airbuses could go in order how big they are or at least put some "beauty" or simpleness in it. Like in the future: A380-X, A340-X, A320-X, A-319-X... Then Concorde for example.. Right now as I can see it's in order of the verified status, purchase.

See my screenshot what do I mean, it does not look nice, right? 

image.png.436b4fccdfd6bd7c11dd6551f92b765a.png 

Now check this:

image.png.cd4c398d01adbece1bd410387911de26.png

IMO, it looks much better, but share your thoughts...

• Haha 1
Ray Proudfoot

They should be sorted according to maximum speed. Concorde would be first followed by an enormous gap with the Airbuses all stacked on top of each other. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Marcell Csendes
41 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

They should be sorted according to maximum speed. Concorde would be first followed by an enormous gap with the Airbuses all stacked on top of each other. :D

BUT what if, we getting a new Concorde neartime soon in real life and it will be goes with the speed of light :P

Ray Proudfoot
22 minutes ago, Marcell Csendes said:

BUT what if, we getting a new Concorde neartime soon in real life and it will be goes with the speed of light :P

There will never be a Concorde again in real life. You'll have to stay with P3D and engage warp drive. I believe it will be an easter egg. Or that could be fake news. I'll leave you to decide. ;)

• Like 1
Marcell Csendes

Yeah, I know no more Concorde, but I heard some news about possibility to bring back the Supersonic planes. Yeah Concorde imo is the best.
Was joking sir with the new Concorde, but I am happy 64bit one is on our neck soon.