Your aircraft helped me fly a full motion a320...

David Norfolk

Today I got a very rare but amazing chance to experience a full motion a320 simulator through my airline. If it wasn't for the fslabs I wouldn't of been able to fly or do the things I was able to do. The captain found that the experience was "too easy" so he decided to stick me on something called a first officers skill check up. This was very rare as you can guess, only first officers get to experience this. We shot a couple of landings including go arounds aswell as moderate turbulance. Of course I greased the landings ;). Thankyou for so making the most accurate airbus or plane for that matter ever. It will help me through my course to being a pilot too!.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Lefteris Kalamaras
10 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

Today I got a very rare but amazing chance to experience a full motion a320 simulator through my airline. If it wasn't for the fslabs I wouldn't of been able to fly or do the things I was able to do. The captain found that the experience was "too easy" so he decided to stick me on something called a first officers skill check up. This was very rare as you can guess, only first officers get to experience this. We shot a couple of landings including go arounds aswell as moderate turbulance. Of course I greased the landings ;). Thankyou for so making the most accurate airbus or plane for that matter ever. It will help me through my course to being a pilot too!.

Congrats David! Good luck with your endeavors!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Well done David.  I heard about the SIM visit but was stuck in a classroom for the past few days.

If it comes up again, try & go for it mate. The pilot said they wanna do it again so keep an eye out

• Like 1