Contact

Stefan Schwarm

Stefan Schwarm

Hey dear supporters,

the Ticket System is oviously not working. Is there a Possibility to contact you?

I am not sure if you got the mail I wrote to sopport@fslabs.com

Greetings, Stefan

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Stefan,

our support ticket system is offline as a web site but emails to support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com still function as necessary, per the message that appears on the web site.

• 1 year later...
Martin von Dombrowski

Well, one year after my last posting, I'd like to ask how the new Support Ticket System is progressing?

Unfortunately the support via E-Mail and the forum doesn't really work for me at least (I've got an open ticket for over a year now). Are you guys overloaded/understaffed?

Norman Blackburn

Hi Martin,

Whilst our ticket system remains down to the public - our change over to Fastspring caused us a little more upset than expected - we aim to respond within a couple of days to email enquiries.  We are able to move those into our ticket system manually.

May I suggest sending such an email.  Clearly your previous ticket was missed.

Martin von Dombrowski
3 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Martin,

Whilst our ticket system remains down to the public - our change over to Fastspring caused us a little more upset than expected - we aim to respond within a couple of days to email enquiries.  We are able to move those into our ticket system manually.

May I suggest sending such an email.  Clearly your previous ticket was missed.

Hi Norman,

I did two days ago.