ATIS

Gary Vessell

Gary Vessell

How do I shut off the continuous ATIS on the A 320.  I've tried changing radios, turning off radios, checking sound settings.  Nothing works.  This is extremely distracting.

Thanks,

Gary

Chris Kreuzbichler
14 minutes ago, Gary Vessell said:

How do I shut off the continuous ATIS on the A 320.  I've tried changing radios, turning off radios, checking sound settings.  Nothing works.  This is extremely distracting.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi!

It would be great if you verified yourself as a genuine customer first. You can do that by heading to Account Settings -> My Products!

Gary Vessell

My name is : Prof. Gary Vessell.  I'm teaching Flight Management Systems at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott,AZ.  ERAU purchased 20 A320 simulator modules from FSLabs.  I don't have access to the actual purchase agreement.

Thanks

Are you using any other software in your setup that is capable of playing atis? Active Sky weather engine can do that. Are you sure it is the FSLabs Software? Changing radios to another freq should have some effects of course.

Have you tried turning off voice form P3D sound settings? It should eliminate voice atis..