December 28, 20205 yr Pirate of the Carribean, or from Sint Maarten to Grantley Adams. That climb is too slooow, 1000 dollars for Olympus ! Cruise level reached : Looking for the Black Pearl : ... but probably I found the Flying Dutchman's CBs of the revenge : Ground Runway in sight : Speedbird has landed in one piece :
December 30, 20205 yr It's going to be a slow day... FL360 was the best in terms of headwind. Almost 2:30 block time on KIX-ICN, when it's usually 1:40.
January 1, 20215 yr Approaching Tenerife: Back at Amsterdam: And of course: A happy new year everybody!
January 1, 20215 yr 4 minutes ago, Matthew Ashman said: All parked up for the night at AMS Would you mind showing the whole one? I'm especially interested in how the wing textures came out.
January 4, 20215 yr 24 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said: I miss my night stops there Me too... me too...
January 4, 20215 yr 3 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said: I miss my night stops there after lockdown, u need to come over