Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

I resolved all my problems with this incredible plane and started with refresh of my skills. I have 1500 hours with Concorde in FlightGear simulator, but after more than 4 years long break I need some training.

And here I am - LZIB, 2 training landings :

• Like 3

My first successful flight since release day - have been struggling with one or two issues, but I can clearly see this is going to be the most satisfying thing I've ever used in the sim, once I get used to it and get into the groove. On the ground at a really hot Barbados after the BA 273.

Screenshot (38).png

• Like 3

Some random screenshots from my training flights :

Attempt for suicide - circle land at LOWI 08 - landed in 1 piece :)

T2UAA9R.jpg

Gatwick - prepare to flight to Bratislava. Of course supersonic, sorry EU citizens :)

RmOHZyL.jpg

My office :

vUNveZu.jpg

Flying home :

7VjtkCK.jpg

Welcome home :

ENSExCR.jpg

• Like 7
Oliver Burton
8 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Nice shots @Oliver Burton! Is that the included charter? Did you manage to fly the North Sea loop?

Thanks! Yes it was the included charter however I did not fly the north sea loop. I have attempted the loop on the LHR-KEF route and didn't fly it very well. I'm going to give that one another try some point this week.

Anirbinna Roy
3 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Bit different type of a screenshot:

1pbyJp7.png

But we may enjoy the very first sneak peak of the A321 in MSFS :P 

Is this an official sneak peak ? 

Anirbinna Roy
On 9/8/2023 at 7:11 PM, Peng Jia said:

image.thumb.jpeg.cde82c9ee5d8d81de8f4b67bb9a44728.jpeg

2023-9-8_21-38-49-834.thumb.jpg.56c2be5c8d3ac2a1c82e172bdba1cd54.jpg

Very nice !! I like everything about active sky except for the CBs . I feel they are just a bit repetitive, i may be wrong on this but any real life aviator here can justify this ?? 

2 minutes ago, Anirbinna Roy said:

Is this an official sneak peak ? 

It's not the first time they've been spotted on Volanta but I guess it's "official" since I doubt they'd do it on accident. 

Anirbinna Roy
Just now, Alex Pugh said:

It's not the first time they've been spotted on Volanta but I guess it's "official" since I doubt they'd do it on accident. 

That's great !!

On a side note , I am just patiently waiting for the NEO's .Haven't received any sneak peaks as of yet :((

6 minutes ago, Anirbinna Roy said:

That's great !!

On a side note , I am just patiently waiting for the NEO's .Haven't received any sneak peaks as of yet :((

They said they'd share more info on the Airbus line "after" the release of Concorde but I guess "after" is anytime between now and infinity. 

• Like 1