Made a checklist for the A320, permission to upload

Marc Stanford

Marc Stanford

I have made a checklist myself for my personal use, it is heavily based on the procedural checklist that you guys made for your Airbus. The thing is that the procedural checklist you guys made is more for like training & memorizing the flows & procedures. The checklist I made is a hybrid of a flight & procedural checklist & is a scaled down version of the FSL SOP optimized for less time consumption spent reading the steps. Essentially it contains all of the steps needed for flight but also includes short notes (which I have shortened myself) so you know what your doing. I have left out some stuff such as takeoff, ILS/RNAV approaches, etc since those would take too much time. 

TLDR my goal was to make the procedural checklist short enough it could be used as a flight checklist, but still detailed enough so you could know what you are doing & to save time on the ground.

Im posting this thread just to ask for permission (because it takes a lot of stuff from the A320 procedures manual thats shipped with the plane) if I could post it here so other bus pilots could use it, it has helped me a lot.

P.S. I am anxiously awaiting for the A319 I personally believe you guys are going the right direction, keep up the good work!

Kind Regards

-Stanford

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Marc,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write us about this. I also appreciate the willingness to share, however I need to draw the line where reuse of our existing material is concerned, as it would then obscure where things would permitted and when they would be direct copies of our material. As such, unfortunately I have to decline your very kind offer as it would be difficult to then judge where and when to say yes / no on such requests.

We much appreciate the offer, however!

Marc Stanford
1 hour ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hello Marc,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write us about this. I also appreciate the willingness to share, however I need to draw the line where reuse of our existing material is concerned, as it would then obscure where things would permitted and when they would be direct copies of our material. As such, unfortunately I have to decline your very kind offer as it would be difficult to then judge where and when to say yes / no on such requests.

We much appreciate the offer, however!

No worries Mr.Kalamaras it's your companies property and you decide what should be done. Thanks for taking the time to look at this though & for responding.

I am waiting so eagerly for the A319X! & especially the upcoming A321X keep up the good work! 

Kind regards

-Stanford