Timm Rehberg

Early! Way too early but have you ever seen this? :D

U60HyV7.png

And the TCAS looks different as well:
wdrBp2H.jpg

Source: 

• Like 2
Markus Burkhard

Yes we have! And we have so many ideas and possibilities for new features to bring you with the A321, if we'd include all of them, it would take us forever to develop it ;)

• Like 6
Timm Rehberg

Really? We do thrust into you that you will bring us the best A321 ever published :P
And hopefully really nice features (and help to navigate :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Way too early but have you ever seen this? :D

Actually no, but it looks cool and I want it. :D

• Like 1

I believe that it’s called the OANS - Onboard Airport Navigation System. It’s only an option though and I don’t think many airlines have it - they probably use the moving maps in their EFB systems instead.

Timm Rehberg

Sure - this may be an option only BUT Condor is not a small player on the global market + as I am a customer of FlightSim Labs + a future A319-X + A321-X customer, I can already say: If you include this feature, I will be highly thankful!!! :):D *nopressue

• Like 1
Philipp Schwaegerl
8 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Sure - this may be an option only BUT Condor is not a small player on the global market + as I am a customer of FlightSim Labs + a future A319-X + A321-X customer, I can already say: If you include this feature, I will be highly thankful!!! :):D *nopressue

But then we also would need the A321 with Sharklets. I wonder, if FSL is doing this version together with the non Sharklet version of the A321. 

Timm Rehberg
16 hours ago, Mathis Kaiser said:

Please make the A321 LR

Does it even already have the final certification in real life? :D

Philipp Schwaegerl

I wonder someting.. The roadmap showed that after the A321, the A320 SL will come. It never mentions that the A321 will come with or without sharklets. Or both??

Brett Pyle
9 hours ago, Philipp Schwaegerl said:

I wonder someting.. The roadmap showed that after the A321, the A320 SL will come. It never mentions that the A321 will come with or without sharklets. Or both??

Can’t wait for the A321