FSLSpotlights for free

Chirag Geiantilal

Chirag Geiantilal

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for all.

Well I bought FSLSpotlights to get all features of that on 3rd party add-on aircraft, so now I see it's free for all.

What about for people who have paid for it?

IMHO there should be a extra discount for who paid it for A319, it's an injustice over the customers who have paid, it's now free.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.

Hi Chirag,

I do understand your frustration, and you certainly have the right to be. Depending on when you bought it, you would’ve had that time to enjoy it while others who didn’t purchase it did not. You will still continue to receive updates to it, obviously, and not much else should change in that perspective. 

I don’t see them giving discounts on the A319, like they didn’t allow people to upgraded to the P3D version for $40 after that program was discontinued. 

I hope you enjoy the product still, it’s quite nice, but I’m sorry for your frustration. 

Chirag Geiantilal
Hi Chirag, I do understand your frustration, and you certainly have the right to be. Depending on when you bought it, you would’ve had that time to enjoy it while others who didn’t purchase it did not. You will still continue to receive updates to it, obviously, and not much else should change in that perspective. 

I don’t see them giving discounts on the A319, like they didn’t allow people to upgraded to the P3D version for $40 after that program was discontinued. 

I hope you enjoy the product still, it’s quite nice, but I’m sorry for your frustration. 

Hi John,

You wouldn't believe me but I haven't used FSLSpotlights for any other 3rd party add-on.

Because since I get used to use FSL Airbus since that time I don't use any other add-on, believe me or not.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Chirag Geiantilal said:

Hi John,

You wouldn't believe me but I haven't used FSLSpotlights for any other 3rd party add-on.

Because since I get used to use FSL Airbus since that time I don't use any other add-on, believe me or not.

In that case, you didn’t need the paid version Spotlights as it was included with the A320 for use on that aircraft. I’m really sorry about that, but now you can use it on any aircraft!