Pictures and information about FSL Members removed

Daniel Reber

1 minute ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

there have been threats against our lives and we were advised to remove information that might be used in that regard.

NO words for this

1 minute ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear Daniel,

there have been threats against our lives and we were advised to remove information that might be used in that regard.

Lefteris, thank you for the quick answer.

That´s very much apprecciated. 

I hope that everything will get better again. 

(Of course I hope, the situation will be better, and please do everything for that, but does that mean any delay on the A319/A321? Only interested)

6 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

That is absolutely horrific your experiencing right now. I have no words for this.

Though I strongly disagree with the method you used with including the Test.exe in you installer and still question the investigation you conducted yourself wondering whether you shouldn't have handled it to the official authorities at the first place, threats against your lives are not definitely not acceptable either.

So I hope you will have no real trouble with guys that are not pondered enough to express their disappointment/anger in other ways than by violence and threat.

• Like 1
Attilio Cardone
29 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Caro Daniel,

ci sono state minacce contro le nostre vite e ci è stato consigliato di rimuovere le informazioni che potrebbero essere utilizzate a tale riguardo.

Unacceptable! I have no words.

Dear Daniel,
Making threats in any shape or form is not way acceptable in any forum.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Mark M Balagtas

Pirates and hackers are threatened that they will be exposed after all these that's why they resort to threats to intimidate and bully. 

This issue has been all over the flightsim community board and funny thing is the most vocal are the ones who doesn't even own a copy of FSlabs products. Even aerosoft who duped me twice with their inferior products chimed in and used the event into their marketing scheme. Shame on you aerosoft. 

Whatever they say I am not buying any aerosoft aircraft add ons ever again. 

Stay focused FSlabs and get that Concorde and A321 out. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Mark M Balagtas said:

Stay focused FSlabs and get that Concorde and A321 out. 

That´s quite important. FSL should now do, what they like most. Modelling and programming as well as releasing aircraft for (FSX) and P3D

• Like 2

Unfortunately the world is full of immature ass hats!! The modern day tactic is mostly keyboard warriors acting tough. But all it takes is one unstable idiot to do something stupid. People lose touch with reality! Its the unfortunate world we live in. Carry on FSLabs group.

Jose Francisco Ibañez M.
Dear Daniel,

Very bad...people is bored.
Philipp Schwaegerl
19 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear Daniel,

Oh my ... This is going out of hands.

Stay strong. Don't forget that a lot of people still are on your side. 

• Like 2
Hilkiah Lavinier

Remain focused @Lefteris Kalamaras, @Andrew Wilson and the rest of the FSL team.  You have made a great product in the A320 (I have never flown Your Concorde as I never had FSX, however I'm looking forward to it).  For me personally I am eagerly awaiting your A319, and your AXXX whatever comes next.  Take care of yourselves and your families and remain confident that FSL will get through this.  Consider this a bump in the road which may have pushed FSL to the curb.  Now pls hurry and get back on course to greatness!

• Like 3

I´m eagerly awaiting the A321. As somebudy used to fly Lufthansa and even more airberlin, it´s quite difficult to find many A320 destinations, as they have/had  so maaaaaaaaany A321s.

But that´s less important than getting this out of the world!