Shame on you FSL -

Bernd Schwarz

Bernd Schwarz

Hi,

two days ago I intended to buy your a320. But after all what happened the last days I will abstain from my intention.

What kind of practical course you decided to go. The worst for me is the fact that there is no conscience of guilt

but only ridiculous excuses!    What a disgusting behaviour.

Shame on you Lefteris!

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Whether or not FSL retrieved any info from your PC, by placing this file on your system, the "intent" was there. I'm not a legal expert but this does not look good.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bernd Schwarz said:

Hi,

two days ago I intended to buy your a320. But after all what happened the last days I will abstain from my intention.

What kind of practical course you decided to go. The worst for me is the fact that there is no conscience of guilt

but only ridiculous excuses!    What a disgusting behaviour.

Shame on you Lefteris!

Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight... You don't own the product, you are in no way effected by any of this.. Yet you complain anyways?

My advise, take it or leave it: grab something to drink, go outside when you are done drinking it and remember this line for a tenth of a second. "Boy what a great day to be alive" ^_^

I was effected by it. Do I think they should have done it this way via the test.exe? No. Not in any way. But it happend, and behold, world is stil turning, people are going about their daily lifes. Nothing changed. For maybe I need to change 20 password.. So be it :lol:. We all mess up every once in a while. We are all human :ph34r:

Cheers,

Lars

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It's a fantastic aircraft. I like it. I don't care about the test.exe, because I'm bought the A320.  The only thing to complain (for me) is: the Cockpit Texture's. That's it.

I'm waiting for the A319.

• Like 2
  • Lefteris Kalamaras locked this topic