Any discount available from V3 to V4?

Bruno Morgado

Bruno Morgado

Hello Guys at FSLabs,

I'm watching a ton of videos in youtube about your A320 and I want it very badly :P
The problem is that I'm a P3D V3 pilot and should not go to V4 until the end of the year (at least) because I'm waiting still several add-ons to be ported to that platform and to gain courage to do the move.

I saw in the website that it used to have a free upgrade until october 17 (witch is my birthday, just fun to mention) of the last year available. Unfortunately I just hear about you guys in mid december.

My question now is: If I buy the V3 now, it will be a discount price to upgrade later to V4, or should I wait until I finally move to the V4 sim?
See... I'm brazilian, and pay 140 dollars, witch I need to multiply by 3.6x to my currency, twice, it is too heavy.

Not looking for a free upgrade... but for a fair price to do it. I couldn't locate this info in the website in a clear way.

Anyway, congratulations for the great airbus, I'm looking forward to fly it.

Hello,

the update from V3 to V4 is free. No need to pay. You can find the upgrade on the page of the A320. 

Happy landings,

Lars

Screenshot_20180130-205004.jpg

Edited by Lars Hajema
Added picture as visual reference
Bruno Morgado

Unless my english is failing me, it says that I needed to buy BEFORE october 17, 2017. Since 01/30 is AFTER, I'm not entitled, right?
Or I just got it wrong?

Norman Blackburn

The purchase of v3 needs to have been done before Oct 17th to be eligible for the upgrade to v4.

53 minutes ago, Bruno Morgado said:

Unless my english is failing me, it says that I needed to buy BEFORE october 17, 2017. Since 01/30 is AFTER, I'm not entitled, right?
Or I just got it wrong?

Ah my bad, read over the part you mentioned that. If you bought it after that date I think you will have to buy the V4 version as a new purchas. Can @Norman Blackburn please confirm this?

Cheers,

Lars

Norman Blackburn
5 minutes ago, Lars Hajema said:

Ah my bad, read over the part you mentioned that. If you bought it after that date I think you will have to buy the V4 version as a new purchas. Can @Norman Blackburn please confirm this?

I already did.

Bruno Morgado

Hi Norman,

So just to be clear. If I want to upgrade it to V4 in the future I need to pay the full price again, right?
Ok... little sad to not have an upgrade fee. I think it will need to wait then...

Norman Blackburn

Hi Bruno,

We had a free upgrade running for many, many months.  It ran with the caveat that it would expire when we released for P3Dv4. 

Bruno Morgado

Yeap, but that doesn't solve the problem for me, since I just got back to the hobby in december and heard about this FSLabs A320 in january.
I can't spend all that money in two versions of the same software. Once I migrate to V4 I will come back.

Thank you Norman for kindly answer my question here. See you in a few months :)

• Like 1