Concorde forum read-only

Ray Proudfoot

Ray Proudfoot

The Concorde forum appears to be in read-only mode. I can’t post a new topic or reply to exiting ones.

Ray Proudfoot

Not working for me I'm afraid. It must be something in my profile preventing it as I see someone has just updated an existing topic.

Maybe totally irrelevant but the "FSLabs Concorde-X verified owner" is not (anymore?) displayed below your name. Anyway, you will see what Karl finds out.

Ray Proudfoot
4 minutes ago, Romain Roux said:

Maybe totally irrelevant but the "FSLabs Concorde-X verified owner" is not (anymore?) displayed below your name. Anyway, you will see what Karl finds out.

That will be the reason. I haven't changed that at all. And I don't remember upsetting Lefteris recently. :D

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

That will be the reason. I haven't changed that at all. And I don't remember upsetting Lefteris recently. :D

I guess it would take a lot in your position to upset Lefteris! ;)

Ray Proudfoot
5 minutes ago, Romain Roux said:

I guess it would take a lot in your position to upset Lefteris! ;)

Especially when I bought him dinner at Lelystad last month. :D

Ray Proudfoot

I have permissions restored. I already had Concorde registered but registered it again using the v1.39 info supplied to me in April. So two registrations for me now. Strange.

Romain, I believe he had a steak. Can't go wrong with that. :D

Ray Proudfoot

I still don't understand why I couldn't post. I don't have the A320 but saw Post New Topic in that forum.

Søren Dissing

I seem to have run into the same problem that Ray had.

None of my verified products are shown next to my name, despite all 3 being shown in "My Products" under Settings. I have logged out, cleared caches and logged in again to no avail, neither has re-registering a couple of the products changed anything.

Maybe this is connected to the fact that Ray and I were both members of the old Conc-X Beta Testers group?

Cheers,
Søren

Ray Proudfoot

Hi Soren,

Just a guess but I would say our beta licence has expired. Probably as much a surprise to Lefteris as you and I.

Re-entering your product details should reinstate your privileges.

Søren Dissing
51 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Re-entering your product details should reinstate your privileges.

Hi Ray,

You could well be right about the beta licence, but I also own the A320-X, both FSX and P3D and re-verifying the product details hasn't helped, unfortunately.

Cheers,
Søren

Ray Proudfoot

Soren, very odd. Something appears broken and only the admin guys can fix it. This thread could get busy. :D

Kyprianos Biris

Same here, I have the same problem with Concorde forum, also ex beta tester.

I guess our license expired and needs renewing.

I sincerely hope this is only for the forum and I won't get the esellerate.net dreadful forced shut down on my next P3D Concorde launch !!

OK I can wait, no rush ; simple issue to fix I guess.

I checked my products per the instructions but even though I inserted the details again, Concorde appears verified in my settings, but it is not added my forum profile (posting privileges).

Image1.thumb.jpg.44831620660c2602469fafe6af6a7316.jpg

Søren Dissing

Kyp,

Funny thing is that it has also affected my 2 A320-X purchases as well (FSX and P3D). Anyway, I opened a support ticket so hopefully someone will set us up again.

Cheers,
Søren