Support System

Ahmed Al-Dabbass

Ahmed Al-Dabbass

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have experience with FSLabs Support System. How long does it usually take to get a reply ? I opened a ticket 24h ago. Maybe I am just being a bit unpatient....

1 minute ago, NoBody said:

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have experience with FSLabs Support System. How long does it usually take to get a reply ? I opened a ticket 24h ago. Maybe I am just being a bit unpatient....

We've got very busy since the launch the other day. We're working through the tickets as quick as we can. We'll be with you soon.

Norman Blackburn
6 hours ago, NoBody said:

Why do I have to use my real name ? 

It's a requirement of our forum. Please change it.

Thanks.

Ahmed Al-Dabbass
5 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

It's a requirement of our forum. Please change it.

Thanks.

Ok I’ll do it. I know it’s a weird thing to ask but is there a way to hide my A320 verification? I have my reasons....

Norman Blackburn

No not really.  The two choices are to change your name and of course add your product should you wish to obtain downloads and posting rights to the rest of the forums or support only via the ticket system - which will require your purchase details there too.

Your call sir.

Norman Blackburn

Ahmed,

First thanks for rectifying your forum account but, as mentioned if it was suppoort only via a ticket you could have left things as they are.  

Given that I have responded to your ticket I will allow the topic to continue there.