[Resolved] Spotlights not working for P3d v4.1

Chris Kreuzbichler

Norman Blackburn

No use the proper buttons and dials in the aircraft - for example the floods on the pedestal? The dome lights in the overhead, the spots under the glareshiekd etc.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

You don't - indeed shouldn't - edit them.

You turn them on exactly how you would in the real aircraft by using the switches for the respective lights. in the aircraft.

Oh... no...

I didn't know we shouldn't edit them.... But I have edited it and deleted some groups..

Is there anyway to restore them? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Spotlight, but it doesn't seem to help.. the groups are still the modified ones...

Norman! Please help me... Thanks you so much!

35 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

No use the proper buttons and dials in the aircraft - for example the floods on the pedestal? The dome lights in the overhead, the spots under the glareshiekd etc.

I see.. but could you please help me because I have already edited and even deleted some groups in the control manager for A320.

How do I restore them? Thank you!

Well I gues I'm done trying to fix that. I tried for days! I'm not even running an anti virus and deactivated defender AND excluded all folders that have anything todo with flightsim. I tried several airports different times and planes. I deleted and reinstalled spotlights about 15 times now. And yes always as administrator and so on and so forth ...

I'm not sure whats wrong but I cant see nothing in my aircraft. It really annoys me.

no lights.PNG

Lefteris Kalamaras

And you're sure you're using the A320 knobs and switches to turn lights on and off? We've had several users who thought (incorrectly) that they should be using the Spotlight manager for that.

Can you also ensure you've added c:\programdata\flightsimlabs (and subfolders) in the windows defender exclusions.

3 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

And you're sure you're using the A320 knobs and switches to turn lights on and off? We've had several users who thought (incorrectly) that they should be using the Spotlight manager for that.

Can you also ensure you've added c:\programdata\flightsimlabs (and subfolders) in the windows defender exclusions.

Lefteris Kalamaras , I'm so sorry :(  I really had 6 folders in my defender exclusion list allready .. but not the \programdata\flightsimlabs. Its working right now, thank you so much.

You did a very good job with this plane - its amazing! But the lights were driving me nuts :D  thank you and keep going with this good stuff ;) 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
>>P.@tr1c_kk@.w@m.ur@
1 hour ago, levince120 said:

I am having the same issue at Flightbeam's KIAD v2 only. FS Spotights loads correctly it seems when I load a default aircraft, but is gone once I load an A320-X. No problem at a few other tested airports (recent and V4.1 compatible).

this is a known issue at kiad.  you'll need to go to the fb mgr and turn off 'floodlight lamp glows' then you'll have spot light and fsl spotlights working again.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue. Rolled back Nvidia drivers to the recommended.33 set, deleted and rebuild shaders, excluded all folders that conatin FS Lab and it was still not working.

Disabled WD completely and voila all functions are in working order.

May I suggest to FS Labs to take this up with MS as their seems to be something in your spotlight code that is causing WD to shut it down.

cheers from sunny Melbourne

• 3 weeks later...
Norman Blackburn

@Hashim33

Just change your forum name to be yotabled.ur real name.

As for defender, don't just disable it. 

1.  It's never properly disabled

2. A few exclusions allow it to continue to function as normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  guys, Spotlights is not working in my A320x. I tryed every instructions written in this Forum but nothing helpes. It Works one Time and i don‘t know why . can you Pleas help me ??

thanks

Jesco 

• Lefteris Kalamaras changed the title to [Resolved] Spotlights not working for P3d v4.1
  • Lefteris Kalamaras locked this topic