Has the door been shut?

Steve Prowse

I've now noticed on the Concorde product page that this notice/warning is given "*NOT COMPATIBLE* with Prepar3D v4!".  I note no such notice/warning  on the A320 product page,  hence my question;  is the door now closed on Concorde i.e. the team is no longer considering the possibility of an update? :(

Norman Blackburn

We have had a recent spate of people buying both Concorde or A320X and then discovering that they are not P3D v4 compatible.  At least with the A320X we have a product that is in beta.

4 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

We have had a recent spate of people buying both Concorde or A320X and then discovering that they are not P3D v4 compatible.  At least with the A320X we have a product that is in beta.

Oh I see.....so tell me; how does putting the compatability notice/warning on only the Concorde page prevent people from buying the wrong version of the Airbus?   It does seem strange that it's not on both pages; don't you think?   Moreover is there any news whatsoever about the current position of FSL with regards to updating Concorde to 64 bit?  

All the best.

Norman Blackburn

The old saying is you can please some people all of the time springs to mind.

Leave your conspiracy theories at the door.

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic
On 9/19/2017 at 11:39 AM, Steve Prowse said:

Moreover is there any news whatsoever about the current position of FSL with regards to updating Concorde to 64 bit?

No Steve, sorry - not yet.