FSX:SE pause when cruising over Paris

Cathal Kavanagh

Cathal Kavanagh

Hi all,

Every flight without fail which involves the airway ''UL18 MID UL612 MOU'' overflying Paris and specifically approaching waypoint RESMI, the A320 pauses for nearly a minute and then resumes as normal.

This does not happen anywhere else in my sim and I do not suffer from pauses whatsoever only as above. So I strongly feel its something to do with Paris. When flying routes e.g. today DUB-LYS-DUB I will only load the sceneries of Dublin and Lyon. I do have T2G Paris CDG and Aerosoft Mega Paris Orly. However both these have been deactivated during all the times I've had the issues as directed above. 

Any ideas of where to start to go about fixing this or hopefully has anyone suffered the same ?

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Do you have a scenery for Orly ?  It is 15nm from RESMI which is the distance at which sceneries are loaded by fsx.  If so then it is most likely the culprit.

I do have T2G LFPG and fly regularly there but  I only used it in P3D and never had any issue with it.

Cathal Kavanagh
6 hours ago, Julien Kemler said:

Do you have a scenery for Orly ?  It is 15nm from RESMI which is the distance at which sceneries are loaded by fsx.  If so then it is most likely the culprit.

I do have T2G LFPG and fly regularly there but  I only used it in P3D and never had any issue with it.

I have aerosoft orly. Both are deactivated, I loaded up the default Paris CDG and FSX locks up. Not sure what to do, I dont have this anywhere else so it has to have something to do with either T2G Paris CDG or Aerosoft Orly.