Support Ticket System

Brandweermannetje

Brandweermannetje

I try to sign in to the ticket system but I will not receive an email. So I can not login.

Pierre Boileau

Hi,

I am a new customer.

I tried last friday to have a support via the FSlabs Support Helpdesk. I saw that " To better serve you, we encourage our Clients to register for an account", so I've tried to do that.

The problem is that I've never received the automatic mail to confirm my account, so, 4 days later, I still wait..

Thanks

Pierre Boileau

Alexander Mattheis

Dear FSLabs,

Im unable to register to your Support Ticket System - i created my account "Alexander Mattheis" and entered my emailaddress to receive your registration mail yesterday  - but it didnt come through. Its not in the spam filter either, I guess that t-online.de, my provider blocked your address.

Could you please review it? And maybe get in contact with t-online so you get whitelisted and I can open my account at your support ticket system.

Regards

Alexander Mattheis

Thanks @Norman Blackburn,

can you guys just send me another confirmation mail - I didnt find this kind of relatively common feature at your site - and I dont have another email address I could register with.

Thanks in advance,

Alexander

Pierre Boileau

Hi,

How long do you think you need to send an automatic message to get an active support account ?

My request has been sent last friday ...

Thank you

Pierre Boileau

Hi Lefteris

For now I'm just trying to create an Support Ticket account.

Last Friday, I created a new account with my email and a password, everything was OK except that I never received the confirmation email.

Now,  when creating an account with my email and a password, the  answer of the system is "this account already exists do you want to sign in ?" - if answer Yes - response "access denied".

Now, when using the account I tried to create lasr week, response : "account confirmation required"

So I can't move ...

Lefteris Kalamaras

Pierre,

I deleted your @gmail account registration and resent the activation link for the @neuf account. Let me know how that goes.

• Like 1