Submitting ticket

FlyingBlue

I have tried to make an account, to make it possible submitting a support ticket. First time a week ago, filled out the required details...email, ok done. Waiting for confirmation email...nothing came.

Second attempt, cannot perform because that email address is already in use....

With my other email address tried to make an account, same story....nothing happend.

Never got an email to confirm, so actually its impossible to make an account, impossible to submit a support ticket.

What is this?!?

Still no reply from developers side.....iam stuck with a very expensive Airbus, not flyable and everyone there looks to think....lets go on with P3D4 versions to earn money....money! What a really bad service is this, making it impossible to submit a service ticket. Well that a way too, to keep problem far from you. Shame you gentle men!

Norman Blackburn

Are you using the same email address in Your ticket as on the forum?  Note there is no connection just that some users from a popular mail service have reported an issue.

Lefteris Kalamaras
On 8/16/2017 at 5:44 PM, FlyingBlue said:

I have tried to make an account, to make it possible submitting a support ticket. First time a week ago, filled out the required details...email, ok done. Waiting for confirmation email...nothing came.

Second attempt, cannot perform because that email address is already in use....

With my other email address tried to make an account, same story....nothing happend.

Never got an email to confirm, so actually its impossible to make an account, impossible to submit a support ticket.

What is this?!?

There was another thread where a couple users reported problems, we stepped in quickly to assist.

The difference?

They provided details: Their full real name, the email they used, etc.

I can understand it might be frustrating when something happens and you think there's no assistance coming, but one has to wonder sometimes: "Did I do whatever I could to provide the people who want to assist me with the necessary info?" - that would be MUCH more productive and time saving for you and for us. The sense of entitlement, as well as the lack of any decorum when writing in forums (anonymously) does not help.

So.

Let's try again. This time, use your real name, let us know the details and perhaps that way, we might be able to assist you further.

• Like 1

Ok Lefteris, here is my emailaddres: <redacted>, my name Cornelis den Boer. When necessary I can provide you my order number. 

I need a support ticket concerning the A320, since long time I have a major problem.

There is a very frequent timeout error of the MCDU, with as result red warnings in PFD and ND displays.

For seconds long, intermittent and resulting in hard rudder left over and complete loss of control.

It can happen any time, during take off, cruise or landing.

Have tried already all known issues to solve the problem without result yet.

I saw on the forum a couple other owners of the bus with the same problems, but didn't found a solution there.

Hopefully you can help, although very weird there was no access possible to submit a support ticket, that is solved now?

Regards,

Cornelis den Boer

Lefteris Kalamaras

Cornelis,

I removed the support ticket system account as it was incorrectly set up. Feel free to register again in the support ticket system.

As for your particular problem, you will need to provide your order ID when you open that ticket and we'll take it from there.

FYI - we do request that everyone changes to their real name in our forum as well as register their A320-X purchase so they can get access to the A320-X forums too.

• 2 weeks later...
Aidan Hutchison

@Lefteris Kalamaras I have the same issue. Would the correct way to provide this information to you be through a private message? I read that you don't look at those unless you initiated them yourself and I dont care to post my email address on the forum. 

Norman Blackburn

Are you using the same email address in Your ticket as on the forum?   If so we can see that but please let us know.