p3dV4

Brad Zimmer

Brad Zimmer

Just curious, has anyone bought and installed V4 yet and began to convert scenery, etc. over?  I know the Fslabs update hasn't been released nor has a date been announced, but I was curious if people have started to move things over.  If so, how has that process been? 

Mark Wolpert

I have it and have moved over as much as I can.....as long as the developer has released a V4 installer.  So far so good and i think the sim looks great.  Really no downside as almost everything has a free upgrade installer and it gets rid of so many issues, particularly with OOM's.

S_r_d_a_n  K_o_s_t_i_c

Personally I see no point doing it before at least some of my main addons are natively available for v4. I have no joy in break/fix scenario. I might do it with addon airports as I can quickly know if there is an issue, but at least until some main addons I use are not v4 compatible (e.g. Fsl, FSUIPC, orbx, utx), I will just keep vanilla v4 and just play in it a little, seeing how it works out of the box. My2c.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2
Bill Barrette

UTX and now AS16 are available as well. P3D4 runs great on my system.  Much scenery is already released. Just waiting now for a few hi end airliners and GEX to get released to be wrapped up with install.

Jude Bradley

Like the original reply, I'm transitioning over as new versions become available for installation. Within a few months I hope not to have any 32bit flight sims installed anymore.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Martin Freitag

I've completely removed P3Dv3 from my system and I'm working with v4 only, knowing that a lot of addons are not compatible, but I'm moving them over step-by-step. Most of the airport sceneries I own are either compatible already or have been updated by the developers with v4 installers. So, except for a couple of sceneries (like UKScenery e.g.) everything is working fine so far. And I'm pretty happy with v4 :)

If you are interested, I've created an Excel list with all my scenery addons which I've installed and tested in v4. See status and comments for more information:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UJM6JunhKjw6f29GHQdOJw3dii0wy3ZmPdIoq1cHmZk/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe this is helpful to some of you.

Karl Schaller
23 hours ago, Martin Freitag said:

I've completely removed P3Dv3 from my system and I'm working with v4 only, knowing that a lot of addons are not compatible, but I'm moving them over step-by-step. Most of the airport sceneries I own are either compatible already or have been updated by the developers with v4 installers. So, except for a couple of sceneries (like UKScenery e.g.) everything is working fine so far. And I'm pretty happy with v4 :)

If you are interested, I've created an Excel list with all my scenery addons which I've installed and tested in v4. See status and comments for more information:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UJM6JunhKjw6f29GHQdOJw3dii0wy3ZmPdIoq1cHmZk/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe this is helpful to some of you.

Hello Martin,

how do you add the SODE jetways in T2G LFPG?

Greetz

Charly