[Resolved] Support Ticket Response

Volker Hans

Volker Hans

Hello, 

don`t know where to ask, so I´m sorry if this is the wrong Place.

I got no Answer to my Support Ticket 417503 for 7 Days now. Is the Support System down. What should i Do?

John Barnes

I have just addressed your ticket for advice. Sorry about the delay been busy doing other stuff too. I hope to have an answer for you this evening sometime.

EDIT They are dealing with it now.

John Barnes

Ok Have just spoken to the boss. If you could please Update your user name to your real name then you will be manually activated on the forum. Once you have done that can you please check the ConcodeX FAQ and take note of the section that discusses updating the  VS2013 c++ redistributables to the correct ones.

Your product is now registered on the forum and we just need to change your name to your real name.

Volker Hans

Problem not solved after reading FAQ and updating the VS2013 c++ redistributables.

========================================

Activation Failed

General Failure 

Contact Fsimlabs for Further Support.

========================================

Same as for reading and trying the Solutions in the FAQ. The Concorde X is the only Aircraft making Problems with Activation.

Pls. help - don´t want to make another Ticket after waiting 7 Days now.

Volker Hans

I´ve had no old files. It´s a "new" System . And I´m not so safe to do anything with a DNS Server also my Provider doesn´t allow this. It´s a preconfigured Router from the Provider.

Edit: Oh man i´ve misread the hole Thing about the DNS Server. Have changed the DNS Server. Installation now went Fine. Thanks again for help. Topic can be closed

• Like 1