No response

Brandon Garcia

Brandon Garcia

How do you become a Verified Owner when you give the support people here everything (e-mail, order number from Aerosoft, serial key from Aerosoft DVD box) that Lefteris asked for from me in this General Forum via their Support Ticket System. 2 ticket submissions. 1 ticket was put in 10 days ago and the other ticket is 1 week old come tomorrow, and both tickets are identical in the support I required.

I no longer require support on the problem because over a great deal of time I figured out the problem on my own because no one was responding to my support tickets, BUT I would like to become a Concorde X verified owner because when I input my information (e-mail, order number from Aerosoft, serial key from Aerosoft DVD box) under Account Settings/My Products, the automated FSLabs system states at the top of the screen that there is a quote: Order Lookup Failed (1002).

I received automated e-mails on both support ticket submissions but nothing more.

According to a response from another customer in this forum, he asked me to verify how long I had been waiting because he received support response on his ticket within 24 hours. What did he do that I did not do?

Brandon

• Like 1
John Barnes

Brandon.

Its the Easter break for some of us and i have personally just got back from holiday with my family. We are not paid workers but merely volunteers. I will try and look at it today.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Brandon-

I took care of your ownership verification - it is a manual process and it requires me to look up certain databases to make sure things are correct.

That said, it should not have taken me ten days - however, I am going through some medical issues with a family member which are causing me to have much less time than I would wish to devote to support.

You should be OK now.

• Like 1
Brandon Garcia

Lefteris,

Sorry about your family member's health issues. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Thank you for the ownership verification

Brandon

10 hours ago, John Barnes said:

Brandon.

Its the Easter break for some of us and i have personally just got back from holiday with my family. We are not paid workers but merely volunteers. I will try and look at it today.

John,

No problem.

Thanks,

Brandon