Concorde Soundset

Rafał Łątka

Rafał Łątka

Hey guys, I'm new here, so can you tell me why I can't download that file from unsupported mods ? Just have information " You are not allowed to download that file."

Jonathan Fong
4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Hey guys, I'm new here, so can you tell me why I can't download that file from unsupported mods ? Just have information " You are not allowed to download that file."

You need to go to your account settings and add your Concorde X purchase details to access it.

• Like 1
Rafał Łątka

Another problem... I can't validate my ConcordeX. I've bought it in 2013 boxed version and get some key ofc (btw wasnt in the box, needed to phone to shop where I got ConcordeX), and last month updated to 1.39 version. When I want to validate product I am writing my e-mail , need to write order number, but i have got only 1.39 order number, because I dont have number of order from 2013, and also i have to write my key - what i am doing (that key from 2013) , and always the same - "order lookup failed (1002)". Wanted to create ticet to support but when i need to log in - "access denied"

Can anyone help me cause really don't understand what should I do now

• 2 weeks later...
Norman Blackburn
On 12/04/2017 at 7:00 PM, Rafał Łątka said:

Actually I cannot open the ticket - when I input my e-mail and password always have "Access Denied"

Your Forum login details are not used in the ticket system.  Please create a separate login.