Cant download latest version

Adikool

Hi, have just tried downloading the latest update ( 1.0.1.193  ) and it just won't work! Tried about 9 times and every time it says failed or gets half way through and just dies. Any ideas would be great. I love this product by the way. Thanks in advance for a reply.

Nothing is working, did as you suggested, and it didn't work--maybe I have exceeded the download limit or g, but i give up on this! Tried all day long and nothing is working.

Never thought it would be so difficult!! Thanks for the help anyway. 

Adrian:(

Thanks Bob for the reply.  Unfortunately flashgot does not work either.  I have .191 installed.  I will just continue using 191 as I'm not able to download the update.

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

we have a very fast line and we're not blocking anything. Are you sure you're using this link for your redownloads? We just tried it and got upwards of 200mbit...

Hi Lefteris, just tried it again, the one you linked above. It starts downloading then stops. Just tried twice. Have tried turning off anti virus and tried 2 browsers, chrome and firefox.

I can't figure it out. 

Hi Lefteris, just tried it again, the one you linked above. It starts downloading then stops. Just tried twice. Have tried turning off anti virus and tried 2 browsers, chrome and firefox.

I can't figure it out. 

Hi guys, I finally got it downloaded!! In the end I reset Firefox and installed "download them all" an add on download manager; it worked first time! 

Thanks for all your help guys- in the end it's all about persistence for such a fine product!

Regards Adrian Kulakauskas:)

• 2 weeks later...