P3Dv5 HotFix released !

Richard Portier

37 minutes ago, Bernd Edlinger said:

I am still unsure if I should go with 5.3 :D I am so happy with 5.2. Works so smooth B)

I would wait. Just had to reinstall the whole sim because of instability. 

Jean-Michel QUENTEL

Hello to all the Team,

P3Dv5.3 HF1 is released.

I suppose you'll update the A320 when you'll have time to do this.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Best Regards

Jean-Michel

brendon powys

looks like they fixed the shimmering effect on runways and taxi lines.

Hoping anti aliasing is fixed as well. I've been battling this AA for past year with no success .p3dv5 has been a pain for me:( 

They are going to be pushing an update to the Client to fix the lights on in daytime bug. Seems to be like it will be a quick HF incoming to address it. Makes sense for FSL to wait for the HF for the HF. It may even hit today or tomorrow but by next Tuesday at the latest I suspect. 

• Haha 1

From Rob at P3D: 

Hello everyone,

The downloads page has been updated with the new version with this fix. The new version is 5.3.15.28131 as opposed to 5.3.15.28130 which was the original hotfix. Only a client update is required.

• Thanks 1
Bernd Edlinger
4 hours ago, Eric Fisher said:

From Rob at P3D: 

Hello everyone,

The downloads page has been updated with the new version with this fix. The new version is 5.3.15.28131 as opposed to 5.3.15.28130 which was the original hotfix. Only a client update is required.

I hope FSLabs will do an update before the christmas holidays (i guess they do, cause they are awesome :P) or it will be lonely christmas holidays :P

A sim without FSLabs is no real sim :D

• Like 2
Kamenko Gnjatovic

An update for the Busses today would save the Christmas days.. :D Please! :wub:

Regardless of that folks and FSLabs-Team, have a nice Christmas and stay healthy! 

Regards

Duncan MacKellar
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

Thanks guys!!! 

Btw, is there a detailed changelog somewhere of what those "multiple FMGC updates" are? 

qoTTpAH.png

Yes, in the Product Panel before you updated, as well as via the Open Read me button for the product (A320). 

• Thanks 1

Tonight I'm asking my fellow FSLabers for help.

Now that the P3Dv5.3-HF1-fix1 is out, I have finally decided to do a full (clean) P3D reinstal (going from P3Dv5.2).
I admit I haven't used the FSL Control Centre so far, as I use unsupported mods (e.g. VC cockpit textures), and didn't want to mess with them.
But I can see there are no official downloadable FSL A32X installers as there used to be (or are they?), so FSLCC is a must now.

So, what is the proper order to do what I intend to do? Should I go as follows?
1. Install FSLCC
2. Uninstall the buses (I have all versions) with it
3. Uninstall P3Dv5.2
4. Install P3D v5.3
5. Install the buses with FSLCC?

Or maybe it should be done differently?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Rafal

Holger Teutsch
11 hours ago, Rafal Haczek said:

Tonight I'm asking my fellow FSLabers for help.

Now that the P3Dv5.3-HF1-fix1 is out, I have finally decided to do a full (clean) P3D reinstal (going from P3Dv5.2).
I admit I haven't used the FSL Control Centre so far, as I use unsupported mods (e.g. VC cockpit textures), and didn't want to mess with them.
But I can see there are no official downloadable FSL A32X installers as there used to be (or are they?), so FSLCC is a must now.

So, what is the proper order to do what I intend to do? Should I go as follows?
1. Install FSLCC
2. Uninstall the buses (I have all versions) with it
3. Uninstall P3Dv5.2
4. Install P3D v5.3
5. Install the buses with FSLCC?

Or maybe it should be done differently?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Rafal

• Install FSLCC
  • run FSLCC, it removes old installers, installs current version of the busses, you end with a working system
  • deinstall p3d V5.2
  • install p3d V5.3HF1

done. Hopefully with "(clean)" install you don't mean wiping the p3d folder(s). Besides generating a lot of work I don't see much beneifit.

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Holger Teutsch said:
  • run FSLCC, it removes old installers, installs current version of the busses
  • deinstall p3d V5.2
  • install p3d V5.3HF1

Aaah, OK, so it is safe to install the latest version of buses PRIOR TO dealing with the sim upgrade.
I get it now. Thanks a lot, Holger!

35 minutes ago, Holger Teutsch said:

Guys, be aware that Chaseplane does not yet support the updated 5.3HF1 installer.

Actually it does support HF1, just not HF1-Update1 yet.
Although it still works, just the smooth transitions and static external camera are INOP atm.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Holger Teutsch said:

Guys, be aware that Chaseplane does not yet support the updated 5.3HF1 installer.

yes but it workes with reduced functions

• Like 2
Lothar Gentzsch

is it correct ?

In my Controlcenter is updated to Version ...0186  the FSLibraries and the Airbus A320X only.

The A319X, the A321X, the A320-X-SL, the A321-x-SL remained on Version.......184 ?

My Controlcenter is Version 1.0.0.8

On 12/24/2021 at 10:42 AM, Holger Teutsch said:

Chaseplane is now updated for HF1-UD1. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Mohamed BOUKHETIR said:

When will a public channel update for the FSLabs A320-X be released?

All of the team are enjoying the festive break.  As such you shouldn't expect to see it or even news about it during this time.

• Thanks 1