[Resolved]Trying to Change Display Name to Real Name as per Forum Rules

James Ward

James Ward

Hi,

I bought the A320 a couple months ago, and a forum account was automatically created for me. The first thing I did was instinctively change the display name to a nickname. Upon reading the forum rules, I realized that I should have kept it as my real name. There was an x amount of day wait period to change the display name, so I refrained from making any posts to wait for the time to expire and change my display name in accordance to the rules here.

It's been two months and when I go to my account settings, there is a "change" button next to the email address and password but not one for the display name. Am I missing something here? I can't seem to change my display name despite doing it a couple months ago.

-James Ward

Lefteris Kalamaras
6 hours ago, HighFlier said:

Hi,

I bought the A320 a couple months ago, and a forum account was automatically created for me. The first thing I did was instinctively change the display name to a nickname. Upon reading the forum rules, I realized that I should have kept it as my real name. There was an x amount of day wait period to change the display name, so I refrained from making any posts to wait for the time to expire and change my display name in accordance to the rules here.

It's been two months and when I go to my account settings, there is a "change" button next to the email address and password but not one for the display name. Am I missing something here? I can't seem to change my display name despite doing it a couple months ago.

-James Ward

Good morning-

doing it for you now.

• Like 1