[Answered]Sky Textures

Bob Zolto

I have downloaded Pascal's Winter Sky Textures, but not sure how to install them up or use them. Do they load automatically?  He doesn't seem to have any instructions. 

There is a PDF readme file inside each package.
At the end you will find a short installation instruction, which mainly tells you to copy the files into the P3D Texture folder.

I see that. All it says is put them in the textures folder.  Do they replace anything? Do they overwrite? Do they automatically load? Honestly, the readme doesn't say a whole lot.

• Haha 1
Pascal Adelsberger
5 minutes ago, Bob Zolto said:

I see that. All it says is put them in the textures folder.  Do they replace anything? Do they overwrite? Do they automatically load? Honestly, the readme doesn't say a whole lot.

Isnt that logical that they replace IF other textures with the same name are already included? This is why I say that a backup of the old set may be a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wouldn't it be more logical if you said backup (not that it's an "idea") the old texture file or you will lose original files.  If somewone just throws them into the Texture folder, the old ones are gone, right? A little more detail on installation would be a good idea.

• Haha 2