New kit on the block ;)

Daniel Du Preez

Daniel Du Preez

Been a while since I posted here :)  Now that the SL is out we've got some work ahead to adjust the kit to reflect the changes.  Here are some shots of WIP liveries while we are finalising the new changes.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daniel Du Preez

• John Tavendale

• Robin Locher

• Hugo Bicho

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been a while since I posted here   Now that the SL is out we've got some work ahead to adjust the kit to reflect the changes.  Here are some shots of WIP liveries while we are finalising the new chang

Hugo and John are out / unavail this week so I'm busy getting some more liveries ready for release.  We are aiming to let this bad boy loose sometime next week.  In the meantime, here is a collection

Work is progressing on my collab with Hugo and a lot of refinements are currently ongoing to get this ready for release.  Just thought I'd show off two more of a livery I'm working on to show the glor

Posted Images

duartevieira
1 hour ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Been a while since I posted here :)  Now that the SL is out we've got some work ahead to adjust the kit to reflect the changes.  Here are some shots of WIP liveries while we are finalising the new changes.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Top work as usual 

• Like 1
Mahad Md. Mirza
21 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Absolutely stunning work done mate :wub: Any ideas on any 4K PBR liveries for a Gulf Air A321? (Maybe A9C-CD?) and since the Sharklets are out, any plans on some more Middle Eastern airlines (ex. Kuwaiti, Etihad, Saudia?) maybe even some budget airlines? (Like FlyAdeal in Saudi). Whatever it is, looking forward to it lad :)

1884B207-70C8-4857-9CE5-A6B9E92332F8.jpeg

938A7D84-2387-41CD-B941-4C313A26BD13.jpeg

82FE749F-E260-4C11-BB39-5E4A0184AF5A.jpeg

34129C19-C142-4EB1-8E8D-FB4A279AEF8B.jpeg

5E76BFB9-E263-4599-A194-022C03C6247A.jpeg

Markus Burkhard
7 hours ago, Mahad Md. Mirza said:

and since the Sharklets are out, any plans on some more Middle Eastern airlines (ex. Kuwaiti, Etihad, Saudia?) maybe even some budget airlines? (Like FlyAdeal in Saudi). Whatever it is, looking forward to it lad :)

Etihad is available already:

Same for Gulf Air, although no Sharklets:

• Like 1
Mahad Md. Mirza
7 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Etihad is available already:

Same for Gulf Air, although no Sharklets:

Yeah, just saw these two on the forum. Thanks lad!

if anyone knows about the other two please let me know 

Daniel Du Preez

@Hugo Bicho's done a fantastic job on the new sharklet base files and I'm in the process of adding PBR to them (and yes, ANZ is pretty much done ;))

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
Lucas Latreche

@Daniel Du Preez, @Hugo Bicho, @John Tavendale Yet again, fantastic work guys. However, am I the only who thinks that the cabin lights on the A321 have become overly bright with the last update, especially compared to the A320 and A319 ?

Daniel Du Preez
18 hours ago, Lucas Latreche said:

@Daniel Du Preez, @Hugo Bicho, @John Tavendale Yet again, fantastic work guys. However, am I the only who thinks that the cabin lights on the A321 have become overly bright with the last update, especially compared to the A320 and A319 ?

Can't say I have noticed.  We use the same alpha value for the window transparency on all variants.

• Thanks 1
John Tavendale

Couple from me..

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
Daniel Du Preez
On 5/14/2021 at 5:11 PM, Mahad Md. Mirza said:

Absolutely stunning work done mate :wub: Any ideas on any 4K PBR liveries for a Gulf Air A321? (Maybe A9C-CD?) and since the Sharklets are out, any plans on some more Middle Eastern airlines (ex. Kuwaiti, Etihad, Saudia?) maybe even some budget airlines? (Like FlyAdeal in Saudi). Whatever it is, looking forward to it lad :)

Just finished whipping this one up (along with Saudia done previously) :) 

9K-AKE-2.thumb.png.71b40323311829d8978271b752df4e10.png

• Like 7
Mahad Md. Mirza
18 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Just finished whipping this one up (along with Saudia done previously) :) 

9K-AKE-2.thumb.png.71b40323311829d8978271b752df4e10.png

again, quality work fam. absolutely stunning!!!!

coming to airlines in the middle east, Daniel Du Preez will never disappoint :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Till Lukas
1 hour ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Another one after a lot of tweaking. 

Is it planned to release them all together? Or are you guys waiting for the next update?

Mahad Md. Mirza
7 hours ago, John Tavendale said:

unknown.png

Looks stunning John, the new Austrian livery really looks elegant in the Sharklets compared to the old livery in WTF

• Like 1
Bas Malschaert
2 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

After two days of painting this magically pops out :)

A6-AEJ-1.png

A6-AEJ-2.PNG

A6-AEJ-3.png

A6-AEJ-4.png

Where can I get this? :)