Air Serbia A320-232 YU-APG 1.1.0

(1 review)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Air Serbia A320-232 YU-APG (IAE)

Installation is straightforward for Prepar3D v4 ONLY. Drop the folder 'Texture.YU-APG' into '...\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A320 IAE'. When launching the simulator, the livery will be added to the aircraft.cfg automatically.

I've spent many days working on this paint to have it closely resemble it's real world counterpart as of 08/2019 with dirt, accurate decals and more.

Leave me a review to let me know what you think of this paint, it is heavily appreciated. Found an issue/mistake? Drop a comment and I'll work with you to resolve it as soon as I can.

2019-8-28_1-0-36-368.png

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

- Further cabin texture adjustments
- Added visible window shades

2019-8-28_21-38-20-529.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Mikolaj Beresniewicz

Posted

So I do not understand why, but this livery and specifically this livery is not loading for me at all. When I go to extract the package I get an error:

Error 0x80005005: Unspecified error

back_doors_overlays_t.dds

Any ideas?

maxdyba

Posted

On 5/8/2020 at 11:47 PM, Mikolaj Beresniewicz said:

So I do not understand why, but this livery and specifically this livery is not loading for me at all. When I go to extract the package I get an error:

Error 0x80005005: Unspecified error

back_doors_overlays_t.dds

Any ideas?

Hi @Mikolaj Beresniewicz!

My best guess is that you're using the default windows explorer zip functions. I compress my 32-bit paints using 7-zip LZMA (for best compression) which seems to have trouble opening in windows explorer. My suggestion is to try 7-Zip or WinRAR.

Let me know if this issue persists and I'll just re-upload.

Ilija vesic

Posted

hello max,
I installed livery according to the instructions, my p3dv4 does not see the plugin.
can you help me please.