Airbus A320-214 CFM Azerbaijan AZAL Airlines 4K-AZ77 5.0

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

A320-214 CFM in Azerbaijan Airlines' new livery.  This airframe, 4K-AZ77 (MSN 2846), was delivered to AZAL on the 24th of December 2010.

What's New in Version 4.0   See changelog

Released

New in this version:

•  P3D v4.1 compatibility.  You can now simply drop the Texture.XXX folder into your sim and the aircraft will automatically be added to the vehicles list.  A ReadMe with instructions are included in the archive.
  • Updated Fresnel light maps (A special thanks to @John Tavendale for discovering this trick)
  • New fuselage, tail and engine specular maps
  • Minor livery adjustments and colour corrections

NB: The CFM variant in P3Dv4.1 is NOT compatible with my CFM engine mod and those textures will not be used in this version.  I've included the textures for legacy FSX/P3Dv3.x users regardless.

Version 3.1 changes (inclusive):

I still wasn't happy with the base colours (found them to be too light in v3.0) so further adjustments were made.  I also corrected the engine labels to white so that it's more visible on the engines as in the real frame and updated the gear hub texture rims to match the darkened hubs.

Version 3.0 changes (inclusive):

Updated base blue colouring for a more natural look.  Minor refinements and wing registration corrections.  This release has also been updated to feature my custom CFM56 engine texture mod which can be found here in the library:

Version 2.0 changes (inclusive of this update):

Completely reworked base textures.

Many thanks to @Tavers for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr  for allowing me to use his wing textures.  You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.

Tavers Repaints

Christian Mohr Repaints

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

John Supardjo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nicely done, thanks for the repaint

Link to review
Aleksey Kochi

3 of 8 members found this review helpful 3 / 8 members

I want to get five stars. Everything works fine. 

Link to review