About This File
What's New in Version 5.0 See changelog
New in this version:
- Added 80 Years of civil aviation in Azerbaijan logos
- Added Baku 2025 decals at the rear cabin doors
- Minor adjustments and corrections to aircraft labels
- Corrected engine cowling colour to more closely match fuselage
Version 4.0 changes (inclusive):
- P3D v4.1 compatibility. You can now simply drop the Texture.XXX folder into your sim and the aircraft will automatically be added to the vehicles list. A ReadMe with instructions are included in the archive.
- Updated Fresnel light maps (A special thanks to @John Tavendale for discovering this trick)
- New fuselage, tail and engine specular maps
- Minor livery adjustments and colour corrections
NB: The CFM variant in P3Dv4.1 is NOT compatible with my CFM engine mod and those textures will not be used in this version. I've included the textures for legacy FSX/P3Dv3.x users regardless.
Version 3.1 changes (inclusive):
I still wasn't happy with the base colours (found them to be too light in v3.0) so further adjustments were made. I also corrected the engine labels to white so that it's more visible on the engines as in the real frame and updated the gear hub texture rims to match the darkened hubs.
Version 3.0 changes (inclusive):
Updated base blue colouring for a more natural look. Minor refinements and wing registration corrections. This release has also been updated to feature my custom CFM56 engine texture mod which can be found here in the library:
Version 2.0 changes (inclusive of this update):
Completely reworked base textures.
Many thanks to @Tavers for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr for allowing me to use his wing textures. You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.