Air Jamaica A321-211 [6Y-JMS] 'Special Wingtip Fence' PBR 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

Cai Bodden _belowtheline

4 Screenshots

About This File

Air Jamaica

A321 CFM for FSLabs V5.0xx+ PBR Model Only
6Y-JMS based on the actual aircraft, real world selcal.
Airframe Config File Included!

Serial number 1966
Type 321-211
First flight date 28/03/2003
Test registration D-AVZH
Seat Configuration F12 Y176

Engines 2 x CFMI CFM56-5B3/P
Delivered to Air Jamaica 14/05/2003

INSTALLATION:
Drag & Drop 
Texture.AJM 6Y-JMS & 
AJM_A321Common 
--> 
 FSLabs A321 CFM Folder

-->  FSLabs A321 --> AIRLINES

Includes: EFB, Reworked Engine Cowling, Fast & Slow Fan Textures, Cabin Seats, Carpet, Bulkhead & Flight Attendant Cabin Monitoring System.

For the bird to Function Properly, please download & install this base Texture by: @Hugo Bicho, @Daniel Du Preez, & @John Tavendale

Guys, thank you sooo soo much for patiently waiting, I promise I wasn't gatekeeping da ting.. lol.
After 2 failed hard drives & endless frustration, they're finally ready, 2 years + later.. :lol:

6Y-JMS, Is naturally the baby of the group when it comes to the A321 line up. Funny thing about this bird in the real world, she never got assigned any Parishes, stickers or much, she remained very clean. So, I decided to take a twist on this one to start off the lineup fresh and fun with a specialized wingtip ONLY found on 6Y-JMD. However, since that livery was the only white A321 withing JM's fleet, JMS received these beauties. I probably may place them on one more livery to make it fun, but with red fairings maybe? lol 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you love the content, show some love. All contributions go into software & tech to create more magic for the Aviation World. PayPal

Respect & credit goes to everyone associated with the base texturing of choice, FSLABS team & everyone that requested this livery lineup..

If you find any imperfections/fault, shoot me a DM or email: Backtrackrwy08@gmail.com

Happy Flying Guys & Gals!

Regards,

Cai - @_belowtheline Instagram

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.