Spotlights Control Window And Concorde

Russos.ap

Hello!

Spotlights 1.6 TRIAL (testing in LGAV)

Concorde 1.3 (Thank! :)

FSX SP2

i don`t see Spotlights Control Window in Concorde. I checked the other planes (default and PMDG 777) - everything is there. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hello Alexander!

You're not doing anything wrong... The FSLSpotlights popup window is not required for use any FSL Aircraft (Concorde-X and our upcoming A320X) as they are already integrated into the aircraft and cannot be edited, manipulated, etc...

The FSLSpotlights and associated Spotlights Manager are used for non-FSL add-on Aircraft.

Regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras

To add to Bob's reply: The FSLSpotlights are free to use with any FSL aircraft anywhere in the Sim world. No license required! Although we will not complain if you purchase one anyway :)

Thanks for the answer.

Do I understand correctly that in Concord and in the future, the A320 should not I see the menu?

post-9057-0-30157200-1453988174_thumb.jp

Chirag Geiantilal

This helper window is for non-FSL aircraft.

In our products, the spotlights are integrated in our knobs and switches.

So FSL Spotlights are already included on any FSLabs airplane and no need to download, right? Or to get FSL Spotlights feature we have to download it and install also for FSL airplane?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Not by default, no - you'd have to download, but they integrate with the controls of any FSLabs aircraft without the need of a popup window or manager.

Chirag Geiantilal

So what's the utility of FSL Spotlights with FSL airplanes?

As Bob says:

You're not doing anything wrong... The FSLSpotlights are NOT required to be installed for use any FSL Aircraft (Concorde-X and our upcoming A320X) as they are already integrated into the aircraft and cannot be edited, manipulated, etc...

Thanks.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Ah-

I will have to spank Bob as he's factually incorrect in his statement (FSL Dungeons anyone?)

The FSLSpotlights need to be downloaded and installed, but they do not require (or even show) the use of the popup window for managing them - this is done inside the aircraft instead.

I edited his statement to reflect this.

• Like 1
Chirag Geiantilal

Ah-

I will have to spank Bob as he's factually incorrect in his statement (FSL Dungeons anyone?)

The FSLSpotlights need to be downloaded and installed, but they do not require (or even show) the use of the popup window for managing them - this is done inside the aircraft instead.

I edited his statement to reflect this.

Thanks for clarifying! But no need spank Bob, he's a good QA. :P

Waiting for new FS piece of art - A320-X!

Have a nice weekend Lefteries and team, I've seen your support and effort to get all sorted out for all users.

Top quality support.

Keep up good job.