Error W/ Latest Version

Joe Lorenc

Greetings,

I am getting the attached error when starting FSX. This did not happen in the previous version. I downloaded, uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Turned of security software and rebooted between and after installs.

FSX Gold/Accel on Win7 64 bit, Home Premium.

Thanks for any help.

Joe

post-11452-0-69161800-1452955550_thumb.j

If I say yes and continue FSX crashes before I get the free flight screen.

I have attached two screenshots that show something that may be strange (may be not). The bottom one is from my main FSX folder.

No duplicates in dll.

Joe

post-11452-0-68882700-1452958001_thumb.j

post-11452-0-79732200-1452958002_thumb.j

Lefteris Kalamaras

OK - this is a problem with your FSX registry settings.

Uninstall Spotlights, then get the Flight1 FSX registry repair tool from here and run it. Then install Spotlights again. It should work.

• 1 month later...

What other addons do you have installed in P3D v3.1?

no one. i've just reinstall whole sim. only FCUIPC defined in DLL.XML... and Spotlights....

i've already tried to use FS_register _repair with adding fake FSX.exe into Prepar3d folder before... useless... thats not my day ))

Lefteris Kalamaras

Why are you adding a fake fsx.exe in Prepar3D folder? That's not to happen at all.

Please uninstall FSLSpotlights, install latest version and make sure you're not running any other add-ons. Also - are you sure you're not running an antivirus that might be interfering?

Why are you adding a fake fsx.exe in Prepar3D folder? That's not to happen at all.

Please uninstall FSLSpotlights, install latest version and make sure you're not running any other add-ons. Also - are you sure you're not running an antivirus that might be interfering?

))) i've read somethere that it is way to repair pathes for Prepar3d (like FSX)... it may be joke))) i don't know.... about Antivirus, it turned off during install and starting sim.

i think i'll wait for next version

ok... so, will try to define prolem... after install i have folder FSLSpotLights what location i defined during install containing ...

422bb674ef2438a3894ec6548c601d86.jpg

also automatically was created folder FSLabs inside Prepar3d folder and contain...

6b5b1d7cb2b74daf47ad6821f9f03e7b.jpg

DLLs folder contain ...

7f354ecea44b2bcd6f12d26d476405d3.jpg

FSLSpotLights folder contain ...

another DLL folder with...

1e6d717ca32f6388bb9871c234eea63d.jpg

Is it normal?

and finally my DLL.XML...

f88aa8af0d5608c8872d489f935215d7.jpg

PLS check what can be wrong

during analizing FSLSpotLights.dll was found that used external library d3d11.dll. Trying to search this library in system shows that d3d11.dll not exist, but exist d3d11_42.dll and d3d11_43.dll. DX update is not help, library d3d11.dll not appear in system. Could it be a problem?