Position Of The Lamp

Emanuel Hagen

Emanuel Hagen

Hi,

so far I'm really enjoying spotlights and it can do amazing things to my aircrafts!

Very good!

Sometimes when configuring my aircraft I wish I could actually see the position of the lamp that creates the light in the VC. That would make it a lot easier to position lights correctly.

Would it be possible to implement an option to show the position of the lamp in the cockpit when editing lights?

Thank you in advance!

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Emi,

yes, that is in our toDo list. No ETA, but it's a feature that will help our internal development as well, so it'll be done if possible!

• 2 months later...

Hi Lefteris,

Having installed last night installed the Beta into P3D I asked myself whether or not there was an option to show where the light is when your positioning it. So I did a forum search and found someone has already asked this. Is this still a planned feature for Spotlights?

Cheers,

Tim

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Tim,

I'd love to find some time to do this - it's on my list, but time is at a big premium at the moment with the upcoming A320-X release. I have not forgotten, it's something I am looking forward to doing.

No Problem - more than happy to let you work on the AB!

I haven't spent too much time drilling down into customising however I'll persevere - it seems incredibly adaptable at what I've seen so far so will just take bit of time.

Cheers,

Tim