Addon Compability

Tim Pohle

Dear FSLabs team,

I've just downloaded the beta release and I must say this is truly an amazing addon! It really makes the flightdeck come to life at night.

While I have not had problems with my other addons so far, it seems to me that - at least on my machine - the Leonardo Maddog Pro does not work. Is that due to the fact that it basically is (as far as I know) a FS9 plane that is portet to FSX and therefore VC-wise has some restrictions?

Ive also thought about another little thing concerning light positioning: Would it be possible to make a kind of a wireframe model of the lightcone while adjusting the light position? I find it a bit difficult to hit "the sweet spot". That would make it a bit easier. Just a suggestion.

Keep on the amazing work you are doing for the FS community!

Best wishes

Tim

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Tim,

thanks for the kind words!

We'll look into the Leonardo Maddog Pro issue.

Also - a good idea with the wireframe model. We'll look into that for v1.1.

Meanwhile, you can upload the spotlights you make for your favorite addon aircraft in the thread which is made for this purpose. All you need to do is zip up the FSLSpotlights.ini file and post it there!

• Like 1
Under "Details" it the following is listed:

If "FSXSave" is the culprit (first FSX module showing up in the list below), I do not understand why it does not happen, when I uninstall Spotlight.

edit: uninstalling FSXSave did not help.

edit: FSX crashes when staring up, just after displayin the main menu on the left, before displaying any "online"-content in the main window on the right.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Fernando Cafe
On 8/3/2015 at 5:14 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hi Tim,

thanks for the kind words!

We'll look into the Leonardo Maddog Pro issue.

Also - a good idea with the wireframe model. We'll look into that for v1.1.

Meanwhile, you can upload the spotlights you make for your favorite addon aircraft in the thread which is made for this purpose. All you need to do is zip up the FSLSpotlights.ini file and post it there!

Any news about Leonardo Maddog Pro and Spotlights ? It does not work for me either.