Outside view without virtual cockpit

Keith A Holt

Keith A Holt

My collection of Skalarki hardware has reached a point now where I can start to think about flying without a virtual cockpit.  I have just about everything I need with the exception of the overhead for which I plan to use the 2D overhead panel, ideally on a touchscreen display.  My goal has been to fly without requiring a mouse or keyboard and I’m almost there.

Is it possible to remove the inside cockpit from the main view such that all I see presented is what is outside the window?  JeeHell FMGS and Pro-Sim do this, but I want to keep using FSLabs.  Is there a way to make this work?

Luis Hernández

I think it's not officially supported, but have you tried either using a 2D view or editing model.cfg and commenting out the "Interior=" line?

Khan Haroun

click on open bracket [  enter, you will have outside view only. right click then you drag the window to your desired screen.

stephen speak
On 4/12/2024 at 10:36 PM, Khan Haroun said:

click on open bracket [  enter, you will have outside view only. right click then you drag the window to your desired screen.

no good for a 3 screen set up..only does the front view apparently

Vincent Twisker
On 4/10/2024 at 4:46 AM, Keith A Holt said:

Is it possible to remove the inside cockpit from the main view such that all I see presented is what is outside the window?  JeeHell FMGS and Pro-Sim do this, but I want to keep using FSLabs.  Is there a way to make this work?

Have a read through this 5 year old post. Enjoy.