Spotlights for P3D 5.4

Ryan Laster

Ryan Laster

Sorry, spotlights is new for me. Is there a control panel for 5.4? Not sure how it’s supposed to work or download the profiles and where to put them 

Norman Blackburn

Spotlights for FSL aircraft is automatic and as such there is nothing to be manipulated or changed.  If you are using Spotlights for other aircraft then this is already covered in the documentation.

• Like 1
Ryan Laster

Thanks Norman, I’ve had a look in the manual and can’t find anything with regards to the ini files you can download or how to control the lights

Norman Blackburn

Hi Ryan,

ini files you can download from this forum.  Unlike with the FSL planes where the controls are within the plane, in others you drop in the ini file.  There are differences between v4 & v5.  Personally I am away for a few days so no access to my own install to help you further than that.

• Thanks 1
Ryan Laster

Norman,

thank you so much for your help. If you can it would be appreciated if you could guide me on how to install the ini files on your return. Apologies for being a pain

Ryan

Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Ryan Laster said:

Norman,

thank you so much for your help. If you can it would be appreciated if you could guide me on how to install the ini files on your return. Apologies for being a pain

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Both questions are answered on this page in the manual.

image.png

• 1 month later...
Dave Taylor

Where would we find the 'Manual', please?

Matt Crick
3 hours ago, Dave Taylor said:

Where would we find the 'Manual', please?

It highly depends where you've installed Spotlights to, but the default is

C:\Program Files\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights_P3Dv5

Manual entitled FSLSpotLights_Manual_P3Dv5.pdf