Pedestal build

Gregory Verba

Gregory Verba

Hello captains,

My way to home cockpit started a few months ago by deciding to build a pedestal.

Previously having excellent desktop Skalarki FCU, MCDU and ABRK products, I decided to get more stuff from them.

I got RMP, ACP, Flood panel, Wx radar panel, Atc panel, Ecam and switching panel. Pedestal, printer and other panels I build myself. I am also using Thrustmaster TCA for now.

The pedestal is ready for future expansions but it looks that from here the next project will be side stick console :)

gR2vSUM.jpg

• Like 12
Predrag Danicic

Looking great Gregory! :)

I remember when you started and now it really looks completely like the real thing :)

Enjoy and a Happy New Year!

• Thanks 1
Gregory Verba
4 minutes ago, Predrag Danicic said:

Looking great Gregory! :)

I remember when you started and now it really looks completely like the real thing :)

Enjoy and a Happy New Year!

Thanks a lot Predrag and Happy new year! :)

• Like 1
Vincent Twisker

Well done Gregory, your pedestal looks very neat and future proof.

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to see your sidestick console once completed.

Vincent 

• Thanks 1
Gregory Verba
10 minutes ago, Vincent Twisker said:

Well done Gregory, your pedestal looks very neat and future proof.

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to see your sidestick console once completed.

Vincent 

Thanks a lot Vincent! Already enjoying it. And a design for side stick console aready started with a cad software. It will take some time to build it but I promisse to share some pictures when ready.

• Like 2
Gregory Verba

Thanks a lot Mike!

I designed it. Actually I bought a printer, designed and printed some parts around it.

• Like 1
Michael Ackermann
1 hour ago, Gregory Verba said:

I designed it. Actually I bought a printer, designed and printed some parts around it.

wow, that's very creative. Excellent !

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
stephen speak

Very nice..good to see someone talented enough to design and build they’re own modules..I always wondered if FSLabs products supported any other products other than skalarki..more people could use arduino or mobiflight products and build themselves 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Vincent Twisker

A long time ago a "professional release" was mentioned by FSLabs...allowing proper interfacing possibilities. If it would also contain an accurate simulation of a more complete failure database, then it would be a long awaited dream come true. My pedestal is approaching completion and ready for FSLabs action:)

Vincent 20221223_143256.thumb.jpg.20342044a597656020137f190418c932.jpg

• Like 1