Air France New Logo

Charan Kumar

Charan Kumar

Ever since Air France came out with their new textures, I have wanted to do a repaint of that, not necessarily for a CONCORDE but some acft. But this did come out pretty good. Feed back would be greatly appreciated. I am sure I missed some insignia in there (not counting the Sea Horse as I wasn't sure if wanted to put it on the engine). I was using this as a reference!!

4519685379_0e589be082_b.jpg

4520321784_956cabb781_b.jpg

A closer look at the changes :)

4519685403_bf883c6d9a_b.jpg

Cheers!!

See y'all at Mach 2.

PS. My Virgin Atlantic repaint totally got corrupted, so I will have to redo that sometime later :(

Guest Paul Smith

I Can't comment on the accuracy of the Livery, as i have never been Air Frances biggest fan (8 flights, 10 lost bags :) ) but great work on the Textures Charan

Cheers

Smiffy

Andrew Wilson

Looks great Charan!

I've got a virgin repaint I did for SSTSIM, I can send you the PSD file if you like, perhaps you can do something with it for our Concorde-X?

Charan Kumar

Thanks Paul and Andrew!!

Paul, wow...10 bags...duly noted, hope I don't have to fly AF in the near future.

Andrew, please by all means I will take the PSD file. My problems with the repaint is peculiar as I made this on the same PSD file but VIR textures are completely hosed. I will PM my email address to you!!

Charan Kumar

Glad ya love it Pete. KLM signage courtesy their merger, I was about to do a full KLM repaint as I like their livery too, but AF's new livery some how has always attracted me. It is much more elegant now, so to speak!!

Hi Andrew,

I've got a virgin repaint I did for SSTSIM, I can send you the PSD file if you like, perhaps you can do something with it for our Concorde-X?

Does that mean the old psd files/repaints for SSTsim Concorde can also be used for Concorde-X?

Nice repaint! :)

Lefteris Kalamaras

No, they can't, really...

we'll have a paint kit coming out as well (it'll consist mostly of our own master PSD files, to be exact, trimmed down for ease of use).

• 1 year later...
Charan Kumar

Good qn, I remember uploading the Delta repaint to avsim, not sure abour airfrance. I will check and get back to you in a coupla days.